Thread: Sonshine's Harry Tucker

Sonshine's Harry Tucker

Oh Harry, you most certainly IS very special!!! What a good idea to list all the things that make you special in the letters of the alphabet! And I must say, your picture is adorable!! You look so cute and clever with your head tilted like that!

Congrats on being Dog Of The day, you really deserve it! I hope you have a wonderful day with lots of treats and love!

Please sign my guestbook if you have the time

Good Morning Sonshine's Harry T! Aren't you adorable!! You've totally captured my heart with your beautiful, white, furry face, those huge brown eyes, that captivating tilt of your head, and that smile!!! (Oh, those dazzling white teeth!!) Your beauty and personality just sparkle and shine and have made my grey, rainy day a sunny and bright one! Yes, from A to Z, you are "tops" on my list too, and a most welcome and deserving, totally PRECIOUS Dog of the Day!! Congratulations to you sweet, lovable, Harry!! I hope you have a very happy and treat filled day, kicking up your paws and reveling in your "top dog" honors!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

I just love Westie's! And Harry, you are a cutie and a half!

Congrats on being DOTD!

Harry, you are adorable!!! And are you loved?? I should say so!!! I'll bet your mom could have gone through the alphabet twice and still thought of 26 more reasons to honor you!!!

Congratulations on being the Dog of the Day!!

What a little doll you are Harry! My brother has a Westie and that breed is quickly becoming one of my favorites! I hope your day is special today little one, maybe including some more play time with your little chicken in the egg. Congratulations on your very special day as our top dog!

Harry, you are just about the cutest thing I've seen today! Your cute little smile, and that lovely white fur, you've got it all boy! From A-Z you are an absolutely-zestful dog!
    Congrats on being our DOTD!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Sonshine's Harry Tucker, your family summed it all up from A to Z and I agree with all of it, and your cute too. Congratulations dear, sweet Sonshine's Harry Tucker Our Very Best Dog of the Day. I'm sure your family will have some extra special treats on your very special day.
    Miss Daisy, Perry and Jackie

Hey there you little cutie! I think that you are absolutely adorable, you are a doll. Congratulations on your big day! I hope that you get lots of love and yummy treats today to celebrate.

Harry, you are adorable!
    Such a cute little man. Your momma sure is proud of you! I want to put you in a roll and eat you up, you're so sweet! I hope you get lot of treats you little devil!

Well don't you look just like my westie Richie. I'm so happy you got to be dog of the day. I just love Westies. Congrats!!

Amy, Benny & Cody!

Pictures of Benny & Cody!

Harry
    You are SOOOOOOOO Cute with your doggie smile and little duckie in the egg toy!! Does your human love you? I would say very much so!! I have a cousin that wants a dog just like you. Congratulations on being our sweet Dog of the Day.

Like Pam, Westies are becoming one of my favorite breeds. All one has to do is look at your picture to know why. And if that wasn't reason enough, all the stuff that your mom wrote about you could only mean that you are just the bestest dog to have and to love and to be loved by. I am enchanted as everyone who clicks in to see the Dog of the Day has been today. So Harry enjoy your day as I am sure you enjoy everyday and wear your new title proudly.
    *Until one has loved an animal, a part of ones soul remains unawakened.* Anatole France

HARRY YOU ARE GORGEOUS !!!

What a cute picture of you Handsome boy !!! Many happy
    congratulations on being chosen as today's special
    DOG OF THE DAY !!! Hope you , Chipper & Brandy get
    to celebrate in style.

Harry, you made my day!

You are toooo cute! And your Mommy was very clever in listing your attributes. Congrats, boo!

AAAAwwwwwww SOOOO CUTE! I just fell in *love* with the puppy I was watching for my sister....McKinny! Westies are such adorable dogs! They are sweet and full of life! Harry I hope McKinny grows up to be just like you! And I loved that description of you! Too cute! And true I'm sure!

I'm going to *have* to get me a westie someday....my sibe and shepard come first though lol.~~Amy