Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: So You Think You Can Dance 2009

So You Think You Can Dance 2009

The good part has begun!! There were only two dances that did not thrill me much last night.
    First was the Broadway dance by Asuka and Vitolio (I think that's who she danced with). After that first dance theirs just seemed weak.
    The second one I was not excited about was Kupono and Ashley's Wade Robson dance. And I absolutely Wade Robson. I was very disappointed in the crash test dummy dance. It was not his usual style.

But the rest of the dances were GREAT, I thought! So far my favorites are Phillip for the guys and I'm undecided yet on the girls.

Any other fans out there?!?
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

Count me in. I thought that most of the dances were really good last night. I actually kind of liked the crash test dummy dance, although every time they do a Wade Robson dance, I ask "Whose brain works like that?" I enjoy his choreography, though. I agree that Asuka and Vitolio's dance was weak, which is a shame, since I really like Asuka. Also, I thought the second hip-hop was kind of weak. Everything else was excellent, though.

I enjoyed most of the dances. I don't have any real favorites yet, but I was glad to have the season begin. I think even Mary herself was surprised by her Botox remark, but it makes her seem a bit more human.
    I've Been Frosted

My favorite show of the summer! I don't really have any favorites yet, but I liked pretty much every dance last night. I do really like Brandon, I remember him from last year and was surprised that he wasn't on the show then. I actually liked the crash test dummies, I think that Wade Robson is one of my favorites. I always remember his routines! I have no idea who could be going home tonight...

Quote Originally Posted by Karen View Post
    I enjoyed most of the dances. I don't have any real favorites yet, but I was glad to have the season begin. I think even Mary herself was surprised by her Botox remark, but it makes her seem a bit more human.
    That was HILARIOUS!!! I laughed so hard!!

Quote Originally Posted by JenBKR View Post
    I actually liked the crash test dummies, I think that Wade Robson is one of my favorites. I always remember his routines!
    I love Wade Robson too. That's why I was disappointed in that dance. It wasn't his usual unusual style. I was looking forward to his dance and was let down. I hope he does more choreography this season.

I was also pleasantly surprised to see Louie van Amstel on there. He's from Dancing with the Stars.

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

My favorite female is Caitlin.

She's had hip reconstruction surgery and moves so beautifully. During her audition, Mary Murphy told her, "This is your destiny." I wholeheartedly agree. She's so beautiful to watch.

I will miss you forever, my sweet Scooter Bug. You were my best friend. 9/21/1995 - 1/23/2010
    Goodbye, Oreo. Gone too soon. 4/2003 - 9/12/2011.
    Farewell & Godspeed, sweet Jadie Francine. You took a piece of my heart with you. 11/2002 - 8/8/2016
    Charlie kitty, aka: Mr. Meowy. Our home is far too silent now. 2003-6/14/2018

I have a couple favorites.. Phillip is definitely one of them, and I like Kupono - although its too bad he cut his hair. I really liked Kayla & Max's routine. I think ballroom would be hard to jump right in to, and she did awesome! Also, Jon & Karla's routine was great.

I also wasn't a fan of the Broadway routine, but then again, I rarely am, so no surprise there. I didn't care for the foxtrot either. I agree that the second hip hop wasn't that good, but of course.. Tony got cut! So buh bye... not too surprised there. When he had to repeat the final routine, they should have known he wouldn't last long.

Bunny: BoxerxSheppard mix, Eli: Boxer, Treo: Boxer
    Zeke [RB]: RottweilerxAustrailian Cattle Dog mix

Oscar & Chloe: White's Tree Frogs, Kiwi & Wasabi: Green Tree Frogs
    I sell DVDs and other miscellaneous stuff on eBay!

I am hoping we will get to see this season (USA) on Australian free to air TV, our last Aussie season finished not too long ago .
    Rhi *Hooman* Clover *Rottie x ACD* (RIP to my BRD) Elvis and Tinny *The BCs* & Harri *JRT* Luna *BC x*

What did everyone think of the results this week? I think the right girl went home, but I'm not so sure about the guy. I liked Max.

I thought the right girl went home, didn't really have a preference about the guys, except that I do like Kupono just because he reminds me in some ways of someone I love!
    I've Been Frosted

This season is going to be very tough. Everyone is SOO good! I was sad to see Max go, I really liked him. But I like ALL of them.

This is bad to say, but I sorta wish Phillip would be in the bottom three just so I can see a solo from him. LOL

None of the dances were super good this week. Except I did like Vitolio and Asuka's. It was sooo beautiful.

When is this show on in EST? I would love to watch it!! Thanks.

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Quote Originally Posted by Daisy and Delilah View Post
    When is this show on in EST? I would love to watch it!! Thanks.
    It's on the FOX network and I'm not sure what time it is on for you, but I would imagine it's on at 8pm on Wednesdays and 9pm on Thursdays just like it is for us. It's taped in California, but usually played live for everyone else but us.

Quote Originally Posted by Taz_Zoee View Post
    It's on the FOX network and I'm not sure what time it is on for you, but I would imagine it's on at 8pm on Wednesdays and 9pm on Thursdays just like it is for us. It's taped in California, but usually played live for everyone else but us.
    It is the same for Eastern time.

Thanks!! I'll watch it this week. I'm excited because I'm constantly searching for something to watch and I end up watching reruns.

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!