Thread: Beautiful Bella!

Beautiful Bella!

Hi Bella! Happy Dog of the Day!

What a beautiful holiday Diva you are, Bella! You look SO adorable, all decked out in your festive holiday wear! And being the sweet and loving, big hearted girl that you are, I have no doubt Santa will be spoiling you EXTRA rotten this year, your first Christmas with your forever family!

It's so heartwarming, reading how handily you settled into your new home, realizing the moment you set paw in the door that this was the forever home you had been hoping for, a family who would love and cherish you forever and always! No more tense and fearful days for you!

Endless thanks to your family for opening up their home and hearts to not just one but 3 most deserving pups, providing you all with the happy, carefree and love filled lives you all deserve. We don't have to tell your family how priceless the rewards of rescue are, the gift that keeps on giving, each and every day of the year!

How lucky your family is (the humans and furry ones alike!), having a pack member, a furry family member as beautiful, as smart, as sweet and loving as you, Bella! You truly are a treasure, just as special as can be, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for starting my day off with a BIG smile, sweetheart! Meeting you today, reading your human's love filled tribut has brought some much needed warmth and *sunshine* to my dark and rainy day! I hope you're treated to a very special day of celebration...playing with brother Dino and sister Priscilla; enjoying lots of treats; cuddling with your humans; being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, beautiful Bella, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day! Love to dear Priscilla and Dino too! And to you and your family, wishes for a very Merry Christmas, the first on many more yet to come!

How precious!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Bella

Name:  large (1).jpg
Views: 83
Size:  12.0 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day
    Bella is the perfect name. You look so elegant
    in your red coat. A true diva, and smart, too.
    Celebrate your special day.

Dearest Bella, you are absolutely adorable! What a beautiful Italian Greyhound you are indeed, a stunning holiday Diva all dressed up in your red coat. You have the most delightful personality, too. You're affectionate and love attention and love to cuddle. You're also very smart. You figured out, right after you moved in, how to get your dear person to give you a treat after dinner! After you get your bedtime treat, you hop into bed with your person and cuddle up for the night. You and your dear brother Dino and sister Priscilla are all rescue dogs, and we thank and bless your person for choosing rescue and welcoming you three terrific creatures to your Furever home! You all love each other more than anything, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Bella, on being chosen today's Dog of the Day! We hope you and your dear person and doggies and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

What a beautiful Dog of the Day you are, Bella!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana