Thread: Sweet Soft Sandy

Sweet Soft Sandy

What a beauty you are, Sandy, and those stunning turquoise eyes really stand out against the dark fur on your face! We love your little white back "socks" but think it is interesting that your front ones are dark instead! I am so glad you like to be potted, as that fluffy coat of yours is just irresistible! We know you are a much loved girl, and that is even better than being so pretty! Congratulations, Sandy, you are Cat of the Day for the whole world to see!
    I've Been Frosted

Dearest Sandy, what a gorgeous Heilige Birman Fraulein you are! Your fur is so very fluffy and soft and luxurious, and you have the sweetest face with those lovely turquoise-blue eyes. I would love to be able to reach through the screen over to Riesa-Gröba, Germany to pet you! I can't, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrson will pet you for me .

And you have a wonderful Purrrsonality, too. You are just the sweetest girl, with your two white paws and two black paws! You love to be petted on your head. You are a very good cat, and you and your Purrrson love each other very much, don't you. What a delightful love-filled home you share.

Congratulations, darling Sandy, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrson and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 02-11-2015 at 11:02 AM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Sandy is real pretty! Congratulations Sandy COTD!

Concatulations Sandy on being COTD.

What a beautiful kitty you are Sandy, with you pretty black and white socks. Your human loves you very much. Congrats on being COTD.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Sandy

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day.
    You are one beautiful girl. Gotta love those eyes.
    Celebrate your world famous day with extra treats and pats.

You are so beautiful Sandy , and we bet that as cute as you are , there is one fun loving Cat there.
    We think that Birmans are very attractive , along with the Siamese

And another Cat from Germany , there must be a lot of Cat Lovers there.
    WE are happy to make a Dear New Friend in Sandy so our Awesome Angels have someone to visit.

We are all MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWING For Our New Friend Sandy Our Lovely New Cat of the Day.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

This is my cat Sandy. Her breed is "Heilige Birman," or in English, a Sacred Cat of Burma. Sandy is five years old, and she is female, of course. Her fur is white with a little bit of black. It is so soft to stroke, and so smooth. And I think she is beautiful.

Sandy has two white paws and two black paws which is funny, and her eyes are turquoise blue. Sandy liked when I stroke her head. She is a good cat and I love her very much.
    Beautiful Birman cat Sandy! What a lovely lady you are, with your turquoise eyes observing everything and your sweet face. Your coat looks so silky and soft to pet! You have two white mitten-paws and two dark paws. You like to have your head stroked - I hope your person will give you some extra petting for me! Happy, happy Cat of the Day to Heilige Birman Katze Sandy!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Blog Entries
    Sandy is a beauty all right, magnificent COTD!

Sandy

YOU'RE SO BEAUTIFUL CONGRATS ON BEING CAT OF TODAY! I WISH YOU CATNIP AND FUN! SUSANSWATLIN518 USA

Sandy what a gorgeous girl you are!!!

Your beautiful eyes are so lovely!!! You are a very special girl indeed!!! It must be lots of fun having you for a friend. You certainly brightened my day. Please thank your family for sharing you with us.

Congratulations, sweet Sandy, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Stunning Sandy!

Greetings Sandy in Riesa-Gröba, Germany! Happy Cat of the Day to you, sweetheart!

What a gorgeous, blue eyed, Birman beauty you are, Sandy! Your tail is magnificent, and that gorgeous black and white coat of yours sure does set off those stunning, turquoise colored eyes to perfection! And how sweet, having one set of black, and one set of white socks! I can just imagine how soft that plush coat of yours is to pet, Sandy! If you were mine, I'd be cuddling you all day long! Your *special person* is so very blessed, having a beautiful best friend in you, Sandy! You're a treasure, a beauty in body and heart, and so very deserving of your big day in the spotlight! Hope you're having a very special day, sweetheart, being loved and pampered to pieces by your devoted human! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, beautiful Sandy, Cat of the Day, EVERY day!

Last edited by tatsxxx11; 02-09-2015 at 04:52 PM.

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries

Sweet Soft Sandy

:

Oh, Sweet Soft Sandy

What a very pretty girl you are. Our Purr~ents, KatMa and Paw-Paw are impressed by your specialness and beauty!

We, the Princes 5 and the Only Princess at The Palace in Montreal, Canada wish you Happy Cat of the Day, beautiful beautiful girl.

Live a long, happy and healthy life -- cherished, loved and spoiled by your Purr~son(s). That is what every pet deserves!

Kittykisses to you from The Princes: Felix (9) Rascal (6) Raven (3) is the Prince born at the Palace 5th August 2011! His brother is Licorice; he lives in Toronto, Canada. His mother is Ivory; she lives in Montreal, Canada. Plus lots of kisses to you from The Foster kitties who reside in the Palace until good, safe, strictly indoor homes are found for them. These fosters are the Princes Puss~n~Boots and Oreo (both 4) and the pretty Princess Beauty (3).

We feed outside kitties too and care for them as best we can. They are Tuxie and K.C. (about 4); Fluffy who turned one in May 2014; and Lil'Black Black approximately 10 months to a year old. Any Kitty who comes to dine is welcome. Fluffy was one of six kittens born to a beautiful young Calico . We tried to rescue them, but alas! that did not work out. Fluffy is the only one who has come almost every day since late August 2013. We know his mother, the Calico was hit by a car and did not survive. What happened to her other 5 beautiful kittens, we wish we knew. Hopefully they found good people who opened their hearts and homes to them.

Our KatMa wishes she had a magic wand to wave -- one which would instantly find a loving, safe home for every Pet be they cats, dogs, bunnies, birds and other critters whom people keep as pets. If our KatMa had that magic wand, she'd be waving it every day of the year.

Felix (Maine Coon Cat) & Norman (Marbled Bengal Tabby Cat)

KatMa says:
    "Angels are sent to purrsons, dressed up as Cats" and
    ~Life without Cats is NOT a life at all!~
    Original cat quotations(c)Susan Elizabeth Dykhuis

Life without liberty is like a body without spirit -Kahlil Gibran

Sasha the Queen Calico
    b. 8 May 1994 - d. 29 August 2005

Our most purrecious little girl, we love you fur~ever.

Bobby the Dog, cats Tiggy [TBCU], Princess and Paddy-Paws, and Chucky the Dog are showing you the ropes at RB. Kisses and hugs to all of our darlings from your KatMa & Paw-Paw.

Calico Cat Atavar by: Glenda Moore