Thread: Grey's Anatomy/Bones/The Mentalist finales - Anyone?

Grey's Anatomy/Bones/The Mentalist finales - Anyone?

So did anyone see these finales? I did, since they were my three favorite shows I like to watch on Thursdays.... Out of three, I was pretty impressed with Grey's Anatomy!!
    You're the one sure thing I've found so you better stick around...
    Best Fireman in da House´10
    dedicated to the kindest,loveliest and always helpful man that one would be honored and proud to know........R.I.P. Dear Phred

I still have not watched Grey's Anatomy but it's on my TiVO! :P I don't watch the other two that often, but The Mentalist bothers me - they totally copied psych. I heard Grey's Anatomy was really really good though! I hope it's true.

I used to be a Grey's fan from the very first episode, but back when this season started I just couldn't get into it. I didn't watch but a couple episodes in the fall. That being said, last Thurs night nothing else was on at 9so I started watching Grey's. I could not stop watching it!!! It was THAT good. And the acting from a few of them was superb...

Quote Originally Posted by 3Catcondo View Post
    I used to be a Grey's fan from the very first episode, but back when this season started I just couldn't get into it. I didn't watch but a couple episodes in the fall. That being said, last Thurs night nothing else was on at 9so I started watching Grey's. I could not stop watching it!!! It was THAT good. And the acting from a few of them was superb...
    I was the same way about Grey's... I guess the writers saved the best for the last one! Hmmmm..
    You're the one sure thing I've found so you better stick around...
    Best Fireman in da House´10
    dedicated to the kindest,loveliest and always helpful man that one would be honored and proud to know........R.I.P. Dear Phred

I've faithfully watched Grey's since the beginning. I have to say that the season finale this year was amazing.

It was so well done. I'm still watching pieces of it off of Hulu.

I will miss you forever, my sweet Scooter Bug. You were my best friend. 9/21/1995 - 1/23/2010
    Goodbye, Oreo. Gone too soon. 4/2003 - 9/12/2011.
    Farewell & Godspeed, sweet Jadie Francine. You took a piece of my heart with you. 11/2002 - 8/8/2016
    Charlie kitty, aka: Mr. Meowy. Our home is far too silent now. 2003-6/14/2018

I DVR'd "The Mentalist". Haven't watched it yet.
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678