Thread: R.I.P. Junior- a very very sweet Tabby

Hybrid View

R.I.P. Junior- a very very sweet Tabby

We had to send Junior to RB on Monday- he'd developed a round-cell carcinoma in his upper jaw and face, which was deforming his nose and mouth- he was himself for many months, eating and playing and coming to yell at us for pets, and biscuiting in our laps while talking nonstop- just as he'd done at the gas station where he and his whole group lived until we caught them all in 2015- he was about a year old then, so about 10 now- he's been nothing but joy and love ever since, so this was really tough- but the last Sunday, he was snorting a lot, had to position his head upwards to be able to sleep comfortably- he was bothered by the bulges on his face and scratched them bloody- and twice he refused his favorite food because he couldn't smell or taste it- so the cancer was obstructing his sinuses and his smell and taste, and would only get worse fast--
    He went peacefully in my arms at the vet- talking and rumpying to the last- just a super-sweet white and grey tabby cat-
    Play hard at the Bridge, Junior, buddy- we miss you badly- your sister Penelope is looking for you, we're giving her extra attention to help- please send us purrs to let us know you arrived OK- we loved you very much and we're grateful you loved us back -
    "If they could cross Man with the cat, it would improve
    Man, but it would deteriorate the cat." - Mark Twain

Aww, rest and purr in peace, Junior!

Our condolences, bowlcat.
    I've Been Frosted

Dear bowlkat, I'm so very sorry to learn that you and your family have lost your dear, precious friend Junior. What a sweet, wonderful cat, and what a sweet, wonderful story and time you all shared!

Rest in peace, dearest Junior, a glorious Angel at the Rainbow Bridge now, whole and healthy again, playing and relaxing with so many other precious critter Angel friends. Your dear bowlkat and Penelope and all your family love you and grieve you and miss you very much. Please send some Angelic purrrs to their hearts to remind them and reassure them that you are with them always, watching over them and sending down love, and you will all be together again, One Fine Day..

My deepest sympathy to you, bowlkat, and all Junior's family and friends.

{{{{{HUGS}}}}} and ~~~~PURRRS~~~~ and from Pat and Sparkler and Tinker
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery