What sad, tragic events...just out of nowhere, it seems...my prayers go out to everyone involved.
I am asking prayers for continued healing; prayer has already helped:
1. My employer, who has really improved his temper and is more open to admitting his part in things that go wrong.
2. My friend Irene, who is facing serious vascular bypass surgery (abdomen).
3. My mom, whose vertigo has recurred, and I hope can be treated again.
4. Me, for increased emotional stability so I can be a good friend and employee/colleague.
5. My mom's one cat who has chronic URI, and has changed meds again...still scratching himself in front of ears and under chin.
"Remember that children, marriages, and flower gardens reflect the kind of care they get." -- H. Jackson Brown, Jr.