Thank you guys, too.
I got a call from the vet this morning saying that they'd re-run the bloodwork and all her levels are back down to NORMAL. (Saturday, the BUN wouldn't even register because it was so high.) He said that she was "amazing us." I asked if he could estimate what percentage of kidneys were working; best guess --without testing-- would be at least 50% because of the normal results. He prescribed two medicines (if I understood right, there's three technically, but he's waiting on one to come in) to take twice daily; basically they are internal dialysis. (Thank God she's easy to medicate!)
The next hurdle is 10 days of "wait and see" ... next Friday (the 18th), they will re-run bloodwork to see if the medicines will maintain her body. That's going to be a LONG 10 days.
Thank you guys again!