Page 102 of 198 FirstFirst ... 2529293949596979899100101102103104105106107108109110111112152 ... LastLast
Results 1,516 to 1,530 of 2962

Thread: Do any of you have prayer requests??

Prayers that Pauline will pull through and enjoy life again.

I am requesting prayers for my young cousin's second daughter, Zoe. She is a few weeks short of 6 years old, and has just been diagnosed with leukemia.

Mom and Dad, Grandmom, Mom Jennifer, Zoe's dad (not the man she is with now) are all in Victoria on Vancouver Island, where Zoe is undergoing tests. I know child leukemia survival rates have REALLY improved over the years, and I hope Zoe is one of them.

Bone marrow transplant is really painful...I hope they have other options.

Thanks for thinking of this little girl.
    "To begin, begin." ~William Wordsworth

Prayers for Zoe.

6 years old....
    ~Angie, Sierra & Buddy
    **Don't breed or buy while shelter dogs die!**

I suffer from multiple Shepherd syndrome

Catty 1
    prayers for Zoe.
    MY goodness...how very sad...and her poor parents...and you and your entire family.I will certainly ask God for his help.

Thank You Kim for this wonderful siggy

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power ,the world will know peace" jimi hendrix

my moms' friend, pepper, is getting dog to dog blood transfusions. her human, nancy, is also going to be starting chemo soon. would you please keep them in your prayers. thanks, joyce
    joyce who has princess peanut, spokesdog for the catpack, mojo, magic, kira and squirty, members of the catpack, angel duke, a good dog who is missed and angel alex the wonder dog, handsome prince.

Prayers for Pepper and Nancy - and may they heal fully together.

thanks candace
    joyce who has princess peanut, spokesdog for the catpack, mojo, magic, kira and squirty, members of the catpack, angel duke, a good dog who is missed and angel alex the wonder dog, handsome prince.

Please pray for my 12 (soon to be 13) year old son, Marc. His youth group left this morning for a mission trip to Sante Fe, NM. Please pray for their safe journey. Thanks!!!!
    Shannon, Boomer, and Sooner

your boy will have a great time, prayers up!

Thank you....I'm proud of him. They are going to be running a Vacation Bible School for one fo the churches out there, as well as performing a program for several churches along the way. I know he will have a good time! Thanks for the prayers!!

Thoughts and prayers to everyone from me.

I am afraid I have to ask for more prayers for the 5th surgery on my knee. I go on the 24th. I have another failed replacement, for whatever reason. The doctor will only need to replace the femoral component so it should only be half the recovery time.

I've been out of work and walking with a walker ever since January 2nd. I know PT prayers will help this be the last one I need. I don't know where I've gotten the patience to be confined to the house for so long. Who would ever think that my last surgery would go bad. Thank goodness for my girls, my family, and friends. Where would I be without any of them?

Thanks to everyone in advance. I'll look forward to returning to PT as soon as it's possible.

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Quote Originally Posted by Daisy and Delilah View Post
    Thoughts and prayers to everyone from me.

I am afraid I have to ask for more prayers for the 5th surgery on my knee. I go on the 24th. I have another failed replacement, for whatever reason. The doctor will only need to replace the femoral component so it should only be half the recovery time.

I've been out of work and walking with a walker ever since January 2nd. I know PT prayers will help this be the last one I need. I don't know where I've gotten the patience to be confined to the house for so long. Who would ever think that my last surgery would go bad. Thank goodness for my girls, my family, and friends. Where would I be without any of them?

Thanks to everyone in advance. I'll look forward to returning to PT as soon as it's possible.
    Oh, Terry! I'll definitely keep you in my thoughts and prayers as I know sort of what you're going through. Definite {{{{HUGS}}} coming your way!
    Last edited by davidpizzica; 06-21-2008 at 07:14 PM.

My mother had a double knee replacement a couple of years ago...when she was 79...I can't imagine her going through it 5 times!! Prayers are with you.

Thanks for the wonderful comments.

I have to say for sure that Pet Talk has kept me sane. What would I have done without this great board and everybody here? Thanks!!

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Daisy & Delilah - holy cow, girlfriend, they better get it RIGHT this time!
    HUGS to you and wishing you speedy and great healing!

pepper had to be helped to the bridge today. her human, nancy, is very upset. please keep her in your thoughts over the next days, mom says she's starting chemo on tuesday