Thread: Apartment Piictures

Apartment Piictures

Pictures of our apartment.We got posession of it today so went and had a look at it.
    The door had light showing through so may need some weatherstrip.The seal is broke on the window of the sliding door
    and is frosted over so that needs to be dealt with.Mom has to be there tomorrow at 9 so Blinds To Go can measure for blinds ,almost $40 just to do that.
    Big day is Monday at 9 a.m.,most everything is packed to go.1st picture is my bedroom,computer is going in her,picture out the window of my room,shows the parking lot,the nearest road is Baseline road East,south of that is Highway 401 and beyond that is Lake Ontario,closet in my bedroom,Mom's bedroom,the biggest of the two bedrooms,door at the far end is the clothes closet,it is huge,the other door there is where the hot water heater is,last picture is the look at Mom's room basically same scene as my room,can see Mom's beige Pontiac Torrent down in the parking lot.It was all cleaned and painted,looks good.Have get a new fireplace thermostat put in heer tomorrow,we were getting rid of wires,Mom had me cut a wire,turned out is was for the thermostat and it didn't work.Lucky ,I didn't get a shock.Coming between 12 and 4 tomorrow.Phone and internet get disconnected next Tuesday morning then at the apartment Satellite and TV hook up and phone activation,will have same phone number as before.
    thanks very much devon. I have been boo'd.

Wow! I didn't realize you are just about ready to move! I hope your move will go very smoothly, and that everything will be settled in your new place soon. The park across the street looks so pretty and green!
    I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"When dogs are looking at you, they're essentially hugging you with their eyes." -- Dr. Brian Hare

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Best wishes to you and your mother with the move!
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Sir Terry Pratchett (19482015), Sourcery

Looks nice - no lawns to mow!

I hope you settle in well - and hey, not a bad view!

Good luck with the move.
    "What other people think of me is none of my business." -- Wayne Dyer

furnished rooms

Here is a look at the furnished rooms in our apartment.The first one is my room then mom's and the rest are of the main living area,heidi is in the first two of those.We have blinds in every room,had air con installed last week,works on the main room,not the bedroom,I got a fan in mine,tried getting a fan for the hall tried two of them won't stand on the carpet so had to go back.got a flat screen TV,really like that.Heidi is getting used to it,she knows this is her home,will stop outside the door after we have been out.Had one accident in mom's room,other that that ,as he has been good,barks when she hears noises in the hall.Shannon will be coming over soon to hang pictures throughout the apartment.
    thanks very much devon. I have been boo'd.

Very nice! Especially with Heidi.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Sir Terry Pratchett (19482015), Sourcery

Nice little place ^^
    ڿڰۣ-ڰۣ
    ~ ~ R. I. P Kirby 9/24/99 - 3/3/14 ~ ~
    ~* * * Blog_ Website* * *~

~○~♥----------♥---~○♥○~------♥----------♥~○~

╔╦╦
    ╠╬╬╬╣
    ╠╬╬╬╣OKAY! WHO ATE MY
    ╠╬╬╬╣CHOCOLATE!!
    ╚╩╩╩╝

http://www.off-white.eu/

Very nice.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Looks nice Barry.

Forever in my heart...Casey,Ginger,Corey,Mandy,Sassy,Lacey

Very nice.
    Anne
    Meowmie to Mr. Spunky, Lady Jane, Bob, Callie, Kimi, and fosters Lucy Lou (home) and HRH Oliver Woodrow von Katz (in Suzy's Zoo Sanctuary).

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

RIP Samwise (Dec 2, 2014), Emily (Oct 8, 2013), Rose (Sept 24, 2001), Maggie (Fall 2003)