Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Mr. Coco

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Williamstown, Kentucky
    Posts
    3,482

    Mr. Coco

    Photo taken March 27th.
    On April 7th he will be 1 yr old. He weighs in at 39 lbs
    He has been a handful by a great joy in our family. He keeps me busy 24/7 and there is never a dull moment.





    Last edited by Craftlady; 04-03-2009 at 10:17 PM.
    Owned by my 8 precious furry kids... My 3 daughters Cindy & Abby & Aly and 5 sons Skinny, Stephen, Carson, Fuzzmuzz and Franklin.
    Owned by two special canine sons Coco and Snoopy and two canine daughters, Sadie and Gretchen

    Always in our hearts RBButterscotch & RBThumper, RB Ms. Eleanor

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    with my nose in a book
    Posts
    3,975
    Coco is such a handsome boy.Labs are wonderful dogs.My uncle has one named Bear and he is so much fun.
    Nikki[human],Zippy[tabby],and Pumpkin[orange tabby]
    Rest in Peace my Sweet Hammie Zoey
    Jan 1,09-March 26,2010

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Florida, USA
    Posts
    14,043
    Mr. Coco Looks like a real fun loving guy. He is an incredibly beautiful boy. I can imagine seeing him in person is even better. I love his rich chocolate coat.


    I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    22,634
    Coco is such a handsome boy! They do keep ya busy don't they?

    Forever in my heart...Lacey,Sassy,Mandy,Corey,Ginger,Casey
    HAPPY HOWL-O-WEEN!!!
    I'VE BEEN BOO'D!

  5. #5
    Oh my gosh, he looks like my late brother's dog Cocoa! He was such a gentle spirit. Is your Coco that way? He sure is a handsome boy.
    Blessings,
    Mary



    "Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Williamstown, Kentucky
    Posts
    3,482
    Quote Originally Posted by Medusa View Post
    Oh my gosh, he looks like my late brother's dog Cocoa! He was such a gentle spirit. Is your Coco that way? He sure is a handsome boy.
    Yes he is a gentle guy especially around kids. 99% of time he is a gentle spirit the other 1 percent is a goofball/goofus LOL
    Owned by my 8 precious furry kids... My 3 daughters Cindy & Abby & Aly and 5 sons Skinny, Stephen, Carson, Fuzzmuzz and Franklin.
    Owned by two special canine sons Coco and Snoopy and two canine daughters, Sadie and Gretchen

    Always in our hearts RBButterscotch & RBThumper, RB Ms. Eleanor

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Craftlady View Post
    Yes he is a gentle guy especially around kids. 99% of time he is a gentle spirit the other 1 percent is a goofball/goofus LOL
    My brother's dog Cocoa could be a goof, too. Whenever my brother was getting ready to leave the house, Cocoa would suddenly develop a limp. He'd walk around holding up his front paw until my brother would say "Ok, Cocoa, you can come w/Dad". Suddenly the limp was miraculously healed! LOL
    Blessings,
    Mary



    "Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Similar Threads

  1. CoCo
    By AvaJoy in forum Today's Pet
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-26-2011, 11:34 PM
  2. Coco
    By opschick in forum Today's Dog
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-27-2011, 10:19 PM
  3. Coco
    By Barbiecat in forum Today's Cat
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 07-07-2007, 01:46 AM
  4. R.I.P. Coco
    By Mkitty in forum Cat Memorial
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 10-14-2004, 01:59 PM
  5. CoCo
    By petslover in forum Dog General
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-20-2004, 09:36 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Copyright © 2001-2013 Pet of the Day.com