Thread: Rosie the Rabbit!

Rosie the Rabbit!

Good Afternoon, beautiful bunster girl! I'm honored to be the first to congratulate you on your well earned honor! How I loved reading your Mom's loving bio. of you! What a sweet and gentle furfriend you are to your family, friends and even your little piggie pals! That's so kind of you to look after them like one of your own! I have a piggie named Rosie and just like you, she's 100% pure love. She'd love to have a big furry playmate just like you! Rosie, I hope you and your proud family have a very happy day celebrating your reign as Pet of the Day! You are so deserving Congratulations, hugs and kisses to you precious Rosie! Enjoy a happy Spring and Summer, munching and digging in the garden cutie pie!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Kansas, USA
    What a honey of a bunny you are!
    You look so soft. I bet it's a real treat to pet you! It was so nice to meet you today, sweetie. Congratulations on being our special Pet of the Day today!

Sweet Rose, congratulations for your POTD, you are a little treasury of love.

I love rabbits very much. When I was about 9-10y old, I was given a rabbit as a gift, and named him Tambor (drums, in Portuguese). He disappeared. My parentes said he scaped, which I do not believe till this day, and he neveer departed from my heart. And every time I see a bun/bunny, I get really moved, and here, Floss I send you my love too with all my heart.

Many kisses and a very nice day, little sweet.

What a darling bunny! Are you a cheeky girl Rosie, lol?! Congrats Ravishing Rosie, Our Adorable Pet of the Day!