Thread: barney

barney

what a cutie~ i love his fur and great name!

CONGRATULATIONS BARNEY!

You do ROCK!

Have a terrific day boy

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Barney

What a cutie you are, congratulations on being chosen today DOTD! It sounds like you bring your human much joy and the honor is well deseverved. Enjoy your day!
    ~Marie

What a handsome little man you are Mr. Barney!! I love your big, beautiful smile and that kind and gentle expression in your eyes! And while you may be 9 years young, like a fine wine, you only get better with time! I'd love to be awkened by your loving kisses! How lucky is your family to have such a loyal and loving best friend!! And how lucky are you to have such a proud and adoring family! Sounds like a match made in heaven!! Congratulations to you precious Barney, our very special and most deserving Sunday Dog of the Day! Have a blast celebrating your day in the spotlight, cutie pie! And most of all, I wish you and your family many, many more happy years together Love and hugs to you sweet, sweet Barney!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangles...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Precious!

Barney, you are so darling and my Hannah thinks you are a hunka, hunka guy. She's going to be 8 this month and says you are just coming into your prime. So don't let a few achy joints get you down or keep you off the bed. Just wait a bit and there will be helping hands to lift you up.

Thank you for doing such a fine job as our Dog of the Day. We have a few fights around here from time to time too. Maybe we should all think of that sweet adorable face when things get tense and just remember to *lighten up*. Dogs of the Day don't want any discord, right Barney?

I have to add that you remind me of my RB girl, Tizzie. She was a cock-a-poo and looked so much like you, although her ears were a bit longer.
    *Until one has loved an animal, a part of ones soul remains unawakened.* Anatole France

What a beautiful wavy-haired baby you are Barney!! It is so nice to meet you and see your handsome smiling mug this morning.
    Congrats for being Our Darling Dog of the Day!!

BARNEY.... I fell in love with that face!! You are adorable. You look like a little love bug. Congratulations!!!!
    Tailwags, Linda, Mr.T, Macs, and Oskar

Hello Barney,

I think your name fits you very well sweetie. What a terrific
    face. Many happy congrats going out to you on your special
    day as our DOG OF THE DAY. Hugs & kisses from me & Smokey.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Men, it has been well said, think in herds. It will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one."
    Charles Mackay, Scottish journalist, circa 1841

Barney

Barney,
    Yor are a very cute little fellow. You might be 10 years old but you are still beautiful and I just know that you love your human parents very much and they love you. I hope you will have many more years of love to give your family and they to give you. I know that you make them very happy.
    LHCamry

Aw, Barney, you're still just a sweet little pupster, not matter what your age! Look at your adorable, precious face! For sure you'll have many more happy, healthy, playful years!

I've been Boooo'd!

Sorry I'm Late

I missed getting to see you yesterday Barney, but your little face caught my eye this morning!

You have that look that I love so much and I'd love to just cuddle you til' you couldn't stand me!

I hope you had a wonderful day as our special Terri-Poo Sunday DOTD!!