Here are the rules:
1. You may only guess one letter at a time.
2. After you have guessed a letter, you must wait for another player to guess a letter before
you can go again.
3. The host of the game responding to a guess does not count as a turn. Should you choose a
letter, then receive a response from the member host, you must wait for the next member to
guess a letter.
4. One point will be awarded for each correct letter, 2 points for vowels.
5. Only six misses are allowed in the game.
6. If you wish to guess the phrase, send it to my email, firstname.lastname@example.org DO
NOT post it on the forum. If you wish to guess a letter, post it on the forum.
7. You must have submitted a correct letter to submit your solution. Unlike letters, if you
submit a wrong solution, you are disqualified from continuing in that puzzle.
8. The player who correctly guesses the phrase wins the game. If no one has guessed it
correctly after six misses, then the player with the most points wins the game.
And here is what you win...you get to create the next puzzle. (Should you win the game, and do
not care to host the next puzzle, you may pass your puzzle play to the member with the next
Here is the puzzle:
-- --------- -- --- -----
-------- -- -------
---- ----- -- --- --- ---
----- -- --- -----.
[ November 11, 2001: Message edited by: zippy-kat ]