There was a terrible fire in a club West Warrick, Rhode Island last night, and many people died. http://www.cnn.com/2003/US/Northeast...ire/index.html
I hope all those you love are safe, and were not there. The lesson everyone is repeating right now is that most people died trying to leave through the front exit, when there were three other exits available. So I want every one of you to remember that, and if you are going to a club or restaurant, find all the possible exits as you enter a room, and if there is only one exit that lots of people would have to use, go somewhere else!
That and do NOT use fireworks indoors!