Thread: Noonya

Noonya

Congratulations on being honoured as Cat of the Day, Noonya!

You are absolutely beautiful, Noonya! I love your soft pale orange coat, pink nose and lovely green eyes.

I can not imagine why anyone would abandon you, but luckily your new family rescued you, and before your kittens were born, they knew exactly how to handle things. I am glad all of your kittens are happy and healthy, too - they are so cute!

Although you now have a loving home, you are still independent and like to explore the outdoors, but I bet you stay close to the house.

Have fun today and celebrate the day with your family. Get pampered with some extra treats and lots of loving I send you kisses and wish you a long, happy and healthy life, sweetie!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Dearest Noonya, what a beautiful young lady you are! You are absolutely gorgeous with that pale-orange and white fur that looks so soft, and that sweet face with the cute pink nose and the lovely big pale-green eyes. And aren't your kittens adorable, too! Thank you for sharing those great photos with us. I wish I could reach through the screen and pet you, and pet your six babies, too! I can't, of course, but I hope your loving and beloved Purrrsons will pet you all for me .

And what a heartwarming story you have to tell! You were cruelly abandoned in the woods while you were pregnant. But your wonderful Purrrsons rescued you and then welcomed you to your Furrrever home with them. We are so happy and so grateful to them for saving you and bringing you Home! You were able to have your six kittens safely there a week later. You and they are all happy and healthy, and we hope your babies will all get wonderful Furrrever homes, too, if they don't stay with you. You have a delightful Purrrsonality, are very independent and like to explore outdoors, and we hope you stay close to home. You and your dear Purrrsons and your sweet kittens all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Noonya, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear kittens and Purrrsons and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 04-20-2017 at 04:49 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Sir Terry Pratchett (19482015), Sourcery

Dear Noonya, you are an absolutely stunning Shorthair girl. Your gorgeous green eyes go so well with your light orange coat. All of your pictures are beautiful, and your babies are so pretty.
    I'm glad that you got rescued just in time to have your kittens in safety, with a loving family. Please be safe outdoors.
    I hope you and your family have a great celebration today, with all of your favorite treats and lots of cuddles.
    cats4ever

Beautiful Noonya!

What a breathtaking beauty you are, Noonya! Your cream colored coat and luminescent aqua colored are simply stunning, and your babies beyond precious! To think you and your entire fur family could have been so cruelly abandoned, "dumped" by those heartless "people," breaks my heart. We are so very thankful that you and your babies were found in time, before any serious harm could come to you! Bless your dear family for welcoming all of you into their home and hearts, providing you with the happiest and most lovng of lives, never to know homelessness, sad and lonely day ever again; never to want for anything! They're my heroes! How well their compassion and caring has been rewarded, having a beautiful, sweet and loving furkid in you! You're a treasure!

Great thanks to your dear humans for sharing your heartwarming rags to riches story, your heart-melting photos with us! Meeting you and your family has made my evening! Hope you and the entire fur family are enjoying a very special day of celebration, being treated to all your hearts desire and more! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, beautiful Noonya, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day! Love to your precious babies, too!

Beautiful!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

What a beautiful kitty you are, Noonya. How adorable you kittens are too. I am sorry you were abandoned. I am glad you were rescued and have a nice home. Congrats on being Cat of the Day.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God, who are called according to his purpose.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Blog Entries
    Awwww, Noonya is exquisite and her kittens are adorable! It made my day that she and her babes were rescued, saved, and are now loved and treated kindly. SO very happy, thank you for their story and pics!! Smooches and smiles all the way 'round

Happy Cat of the Day to beautiful Noonya! What a lovely kitty!