Thread: Awesome Oliver

Awesome Oliver

Hi, Oliver! What a plush boy you are - and instead of an "American in Paris" you are an American Shorthair in Iceland! Greeting from sunny Boston, you are such a sink-loving kitty, it is nice to see you not in the sink in one photo anyway! Congratulations again, you are Cat of the Day for the whole world to celebrate!
    I've Been Frosted

I'd like to give you a big hug, Oliver! Your fur looks so plush and soft! What a handsome kitty!

Dearest Oliver, you are simply gorgeous! What a good-looking tabby guy you are! That pretty fur looks so thick and soft and plush, it must be just the thing for those Icelandic winters! (But we hope you are an indoor-only cat who does not have to go out in winter, or any other time of the year.) You have the sweetest face, too, with those lovely big eyes with such a look of contentment in them. I wish I could reach through the screen and pet you, and rub your tummy too, since your dear person says you love having it rubbed! I can't, of course, but I know he/she will pet you and rub your tummy for me .

And what a delightful personality you have! You came to your family when you were just a baby, and you've now been with them almost your entire six years. You were shy at first, but now you love the whole family. You are very smart and understand many important words such as chicken, fish, catnip, toys, brush, and food. You are also very talkative. Maybe you are saying things using those important words in cat language? You enjoy spending a lot of time in the kitchen sink, as shown in several of those great photographs. You and your dear people all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Oliver, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats, maybe even involving some special chicken, fish, catnip, toys, brush, and food!

Last edited by phesina; 04-19-2017 at 08:49 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Sir Terry Pratchett (1948ó2015), Sourcery

Adorable Oliver!

Greetings Oliver in Iceland! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a handsome Tabby boy you are, Oliver! Your thick, plush grey coat is so lovely, and no doubt helps to keep you warm on those frigidly cold Icleand winter days! I smiled from ear to ear, the moment I read you were a sink loving kitty named Oliver! I too was blessed to have had a sink loving kitty named Oliver!

What a lucky human is yours, sweetgeart, having known your love and companionship since you were but a baby, and she/he but a young child as well! What a very special bond of love and friendship you two have forged over the past 6 years, with so many more happy years together to look forward to! You're living loving proof of the great rewards to be had, choosing adoption! How lucky your human is, Oliver, having a beautiful, chatty, sweet and loving best friend in you! You're the best, and so very deservng of your big day in the spotlight!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you, seeing those heart-melting photos, has been a real treat! Hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration...nesting in your sink, receiving countless belly rubs, being treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love and cuddles, belly rubs and smooches to you, adorable Oliver, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!

Such goregeous eyes!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Congratulations on being honored as Cat of the Day, Oliver!

What an absolutely gorgeous boy you are! So handsome in your lovely thick coat, and with your beautiful eyes.

Iím so glad your family gave you a home right from the start of you life, and while you were a little shy to begin with, you are thriving and love your family as much as they love you.

You love to sit in the kitchen sink and to get belly rubs, and you have learned to speak gibberish. The important thing is that your family understand what youíre saying, and I believe they do. And whenever you speak up, Iím sure you get the things you want.

Have fun today, and every day, celebrate with your family, and get pampered with chicken, fish, catnip and toys, and lots of loving. I wish you a long, happy and healthy life, sweetie!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Blog Entries
    It is unanimous! Everyone thinks Oliver is divine and has a beautiful coat! What a sweet, perfect COTD.

Dear Oliver, what a beautiful grey tabby American Shorthair boy you are. Your long whiskers are very impressive, and your coat looks so soft and plushy.
    It looks like the kitchen sink was made just for you. I would love to have a conversation with you, about all your favorite food and pastimes.
    Oliver, you are indeed awesome, and I wish you and your family many more happy and healthy years together.
    cats4ever

Congrats on being today's Cat of the Day, handsome Oliver.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God, who are called according to his purpose.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Wow Oliver, you are such a beautiful cat!!
    I see you live in Iceland!? I absolutely love your country!!
    This coming summer we are coming to visit Iceland for the second time; we come by cruiseship and will be visiting 6 different cities!!
    Who knows, I would be so happy to meet you there...!
    I love your pictures in the pink! None of my 4 girls like the link, they even hate it....!
    I wonder, since you love sitting in the sink, if you still stay in there when your humans open the faucet??