Thread: Pretty Princess

Pretty Princess

Name:  bun.jpg
Views: 21
Size:  19.1 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    Princess is the perfect name, because your family
    and cat friend, treat you like one.
    Celebrate your special day.

Precious Princess!

Good morning, Princess! Happy Pet of the Day!

What a beautiful bunny you are, Princess, truly worthy of your royal moniker! Your coat looks so soft, and how beautiful are those ruby red eyes! Why on earth anyone would surrender a bunny as special as you for being "too big" is beyond me! As I see it, all the more bunny to love! As the saying goes, "their" loss is your human's huge gain! Even your kitty bro Mojo agrees. You're the bunny best! How lucky your human is, having a sassy, loveable, personality packed furkid in you, Princess! You're a treasure, beautiful inside and out, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks to your human for sharing your heartwarming backstory and all of those heart-melting photos with us! Meeting you has been a real treat! Hope you're enjoying a fun filled day of celebration...doing binkies, cuddling with Mojo, munching on yummy lettuce and carrots, being spoiled to the max and loved to bits! Loads of love, snuggles and smooches to you, precious Princess, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day! Love to dear Mojo, too!

Such a beauty!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Princess, you are gorgeous! What a beautiful Californian/Mini Rex Rabbit you are! Your fur looks so plush and soft, and what a sweet face you have with those lovely red eyes. Perhaps you were "too big" for the first people who met you, but you are just the right size for your Furrrever friend and family including their cat Mojo! You have a delightful personality, and you make your dear people smile with your energy and antics. You and Mojo like to nap together in your cage. You and they all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Princess, on being chosen today's Pet of the Day! We hope you and Mojo and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats, maybe some special lettuce and carrots!

Last edited by phesina; 04-19-2017 at 08:50 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Sir Terry Pratchett (19482015), Sourcery

Blog Entries
    What a sweetheart Princess is! Clearly she is the prettiest rabbit, the perfect size, and was adopted by the perfect peeps and an excellent cat! Princess rocks!

Congrats on being Pet of the Day, pretty Princess.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God, who are called according to his purpose.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Happy Bunny Pet Of the Day to adorable Princess!