Thread: Pretty Pumpkin Junior

Pretty Pumpkin Junior

Congratulations on being honoured as Cat of the Day, Pumpkin Junior!

What a pretty orange/white girl you are! Your coat looks so soft and your golden eyes are beautiful - and you have the sweetest face!

Oh yes, I can imagine you have a lot of energy to burn off, being only one year old, but I bet itís fun to see you race around the houseÖ be careful not to destroy too many things.

You are quite the high jumper arenít you, and you love sitting on your personís shoulder, and I see you also like to snuggle up with your kitty sister. The two of you look so sweet together.

Iím sorry to hear you have allergies, but hopefully the shot the vet gave you will help.

Have fun and celebrate your big day with your sister and family and get some yummy treats and lots of playtime and loving. I wish you a long, happy and healthy life, sweetie!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Precious Pumpkin Jr.!

Happy Easter Sunday Cat of the Day, precious Pumpkin Junior, a.k.a. "Daddy Bab!

What a gorgeous girl you are, Pumpkin, and quite the WiLd and CrAzY kitty, up to such mischief, what with those non-stop zommies, "destroying the house!" But all is forgiven when one is as sweet and loving as you, right Pumpkin? I'm sorry to hear about your allergies, sweetheart! Those shots are certainly no fun, but hopefully they're helping you to feel tons better! How lucky your people are, having a furkid as beautiful, as sweet and loving as you, Pumpkin Jr.! You're a gem of a girl, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweet baby girl! Reading your human's love filled tribute, seeing all of your heart-melting photos, has been the perfect start to my day! I hope you're treated to a very special, fun filled day, going all wild and crazy, hehe, being spoiled to the max and loved to pieces! Tons of love, cuddles and smooches to you, beautiful Pumpkin Jr, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day! Love to precious Munchkin too!

SO sweet!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dear PJ, what a beautiful orange tabby girl you are. You look very soft, and you have the sweetest face. Aren't kitty crazies the greatest? Nothing like a kitty darting through the house and "destroying" everything...
    I'm sorry about your allergies, I hope that your injection is helping.
    How fun that you have Munchkin to cuddle with. You two make the cutest couple.
    PJ, I hope you get to have a great celebration with Munchkin and your family, and I wish you many more happy and healthy years together.
    cats4ever

Blog Entries
    P.J is a delightful COTD! She Certainly has the sweetest face, most he'll raisers do. It is great that Munchkin is there to cuddle and play with, hope you all have a fantastic day!

Dearest PJ, a.k.a. Pumpkin Junior, a.k.a. "Daddy Bab," you are gorgeous! Such a pretty orange tabby with white trim girl you are! You are so pretty with that soft-looking colorful fur, and what a sweet face you have with that cute pink nose with the orange patch around it, and those lovely big orange eyes! Your kitty pal Munchkin, also orange tabby with white trim, is just as beautiful, too! My orange-tabby-with-white-trim-and-orange-eyes girl Sparkler says you are both PURRRFect!!! I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Georgia to pet you both.! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrson will pet you both for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have, too! You and Munchkin may battle it out sometimes, but then you are loving best friends, cuddling together. You have your zooming spells through the house, and we hope you don't cause too much destruction! You like to lie on your dear Purrrson's shoulders. Please don't jump up too suddenly! You are only a year old and still a kitten at heart. We're sorry you have allergies, and we hope the shot is helping. You are very affectionate, and you and your dear Purrrson and Munchkin all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Pumpkin Junior, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and Munchkin and your dear Purrrson and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Sir Terry Pratchett (1948ó2015), Sourcery

Congrats on being Cat of the Day, pretty P.J.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God, who are called according to his purpose.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana