Thread: Beautiful Birdies Sky and Stormy!

Beautiful Birdies Sky and Stormy!

Dearest Sky and Stormy, what a gorgeous pair of parakeets you are! You both have such beautiful colors and sweet faces. Thank you for sharing those great photos with us! They show so well not only your beauty but also your delightful personalities and your affection for each other. And how nice to see your family-to-be in the last picture! You both and your dear person love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Sky and Stormy, on being chosen today's Pets of the Day! We hope you and your dear person and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Sir Terry Pratchett (19482015), Sourcery

Beautiful Budgies Sky and Stormy!

Greetings Sky and Stormy! Happy Pets of the Day!

What a beautiful Budgie (love bird) pair you two make, beautiful in looks, in personality, in the love you share! I hope your human will join Pet Talk so that we might share in the birth of your babies! How exciting, for you and for your human!!! (That photo of your eggs is too sweet!!!) But as your human says, enjoy your peace and quiet while it lasts, for it won't be long before you two are going to be two busy Budgie parents, hehe! How lucky your human is, knowing the love and companionship of two such special feathered friends, with a handful more soon to come!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Sky and Stormy! Meeting you this morning, seeing all of your heart-melting photos, has been a real treat! Enjoy your big of honor, being loved and pampered to pieces by your proud parent! Lots of love, gentle cuddles and tiny kisses to you, beautiful Sky and Stormy, our very special and most deserving Pets of the Day, EVERY day!

How sweet!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries
    Sky and Stormy are a brilliant couple! Sure hope you will send us pics of the babies when they arrive. Have the best day today, Happy Easter!

Sky and Stormy's first baby

Name:  first baby bird  small pix.jpg
Views: 46
Size:  45.0 KB

Sky and Stormy's first baby just hatched!!!
    I'm so excited.
    I'll try very hard not to bother them again for a few days

Yay! Yay! Yay!
    I've Been Frosted

Congrats on your new baby, Sky and Storm.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God, who are called according to his purpose.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Happy Easter, Sky & Stormy! You are a beautiful couple and we can't wait to see your little babies grow! Thanks to your Mommy, you have the BEST lives any precious birdies could ask for! God Bless You and your Mommy! Best wishes for continued happy, healthy, long, fun, safe lives, Sweethearts! XOXO http://www.guineapigsrfun.net

AWWWW Congratulations on the new baby. Some of my budgies have had babies too, nothing more precious than Baby Budgies

Congratulations from me and my flock in Canada

AWWWwwwwwwwwww!!!!!! How nice to see the new little one!

Welcome to the world, sweet baby birdie!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Sir Terry Pratchett (19482015), Sourcery

Welcome to the world, precious baby!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~