Thread: Sweet Mo/Mo

Sweet Mo/Mo

Such a cute kitty! In the first picture it looks like he's saying "What are you looking at? Never seen a Cat in the Box!"

Thanks for sharing your tribute to beautiful Mojones. I wish you many long healthy happy years together (so happy to hear he is an indoor cat).
    Please have your pets sterilized as soon as possible to lower, and one day hopefully eliminate, unwanted and abandoned pets. It IS our responsibility. Adopting from a shelter also helps - encouraging breeders just adds to the overpopulation.
    http://www.petfinder.com/shelters/QC64.html
    Angel Beyli's Mom thanks you!

Dearest Mo/Mo Jones, aren't you ever a gorgeous young man! Thank you for sharing those great photos with us. Your Russian-Blue-mix heritage shows well in your luxurious, soft-looking coat and your sweet face with the darker-grey nose and the lovely big golden eyes. And how cute you are in your bow tie! I wish I could reach through the screen and down to Dallas to pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Meowmies will pet you for me .

And what a delightful story you have to tell! Your two Meowmies rescued you from a shelter two years ago, and you and they couldn't be happier with your little family of them and you. You are missing your canine teeth but getting on fine without them. You're independent but also enjoy a good chin-skritch. You also come and comfort someone with lovely purrs when that person is upset or down. We are so glad you are such a cherished indoor cat. You and your dear Meowmies love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful home you share!

Congratulations, darling Mo/Mo, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Meowmies and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 04-14-2017 at 04:44 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Sir Terry Pratchett (1948ó2015), Sourcery

Beautiful Vladimir "Mo" Jones!

Hi Mo/Mo Jones! Happy Cat of the Day!

You, Mo/Mo, are one stunning Russian Blue, and how extra handsome you look, sporting that spiffy bowtie! Thanks for posing so patiently for your photo shoot, sweetheart! You sure know how to strike a pose, Mo/Mo! What a wonderful day that was, the day your moms opened up their home and hearts to one extra special and most deserving boy! Thanks to you, their family is now complete! How lucky your moms are, havinga furkid as sweet and loving as you in their lives, bringing endless comfort and joy, love and laughter to their lives! You're the poster boy for kitty addoption, Mo/Mo, simply the best!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! I hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration, being loved and pampered to pieces by your proud moms! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, beautiful Mo/Mo Jones, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!

SO handsome! That coat, those eyes!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dear Mo Mo Jones, what a handsome Russian Blue mix boy you are! You are quite stunning.
    I love your bow tie, it's very becoming. And with your kitty sixth sense, you always know when one of your mommies needs to be comforted.
    I hope that you and your family have a great celebration today, with lots of cuddles and all of your favorite treats.
    cats4ever

Hello, Mo Jones! I love blue-grey kitties and you are most handsome! You look very nice in your bow tie, too! I hope one of your meowmies will give you extra pats from me! Happy Cat of the Day to you, Mo!

Congratulations on being honored as Cat of the Day, Vladimir "Moo"Jones!

What a handsome boy you are! Your soft grey coat is beautiful, and you have the sweetest face. And how cute you look in your bow tie! Fit for the celebration of your big day.

Iím so glad you were rescued from a shelter, itís no fun sitting there in cage. But now you live with your family and enjoy some pets and cuddles, and if anyone is feeling down, youíre there to comfort them.

Have fun and celebrate your day with extra treats and lots of loving. I wish you a long, happy and healthy life, sweetie!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

What a handsome Russian Blue mix you are, Mo/Mo. Your Bow tie is very nice too. Congrats on being COTD.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God, who are called according to his purpose.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana