Thread: Marvelous Minnie

Marvelous Minnie

Dear Minnie, what a beautiful, well-dressed tuxedo girl you are! And what an amazing story you have to tell: Rescued from the mean streets and a mean box, you ended up as "office manager" in a big company.
    This is such a great rescue tale, I had to read it a couple of times. Now you have this great big family, and you are loved and well-taken care of by everybody. Since you wear your tuxedo every day to work, maybe you can suggest Hawaiian Shirt Day...
    I wish you the very best, sweet Minnie, and celebrate your special day with all your co-workers.
    cats4ever

Congratulations on being honoured as Cat of the Day, Minniel!

What a pretty Tuxedo girl you are! I love your silky coat and your beautiful green eyes - and you have the sweetest face! In fact, you remind me of Pjevs, who lived in our back yard years ago, he looked so much like you.

It sounds like you had a rough start in the streets, but luckily some nice people managed to trap you and
    took you to a vet - and then you ended up in the best home. Although it took a bit of time to adjust to your new life, you now get food and loving care each day.

I agree that getting stuck in that box was the best thing that ever happened to you. Now you are safe and loved, have toys to play with, and delicious food. I think you have your big family wrapped around your paws.

Have fun today, and every day! Get pampered and play with your toys, celebrate with extra treats and lots of loving. I wish you a long, happy and healthy life, sweetie!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Dearest Minnie, you are adorable, simply gorgeous! What a fine-looking Tuxedo lady you are, with that sleek, shiny, soft-looking fur, complete with toes that look like they've been dipped in cream. You have such a sweet face, too, with those long white whiskers and the little white spot under your nose and those lovely big eyes. Thank you for sharing all those great photos with us! I wish I could reach through the screen to Folcroft, PA to pet you! I can't, of course, but I know those loving and beloved Purrrsons whom you suPurrrvise at work will pet you for me .

And what a nice story you have to tell! You were living the rough life on the streets, when one day you got lured into a strange box with good-smelling food.. and the next thing you knew, you were rescued! You were all fixed up in one strange place where they shaved your bell but did give you some tasty treats. And the next day you woke up in another strange place full of more than 40 people, and they already knew you as Minnie and gave you your own place to eat and play. Your new life had begun!

You decided to make these people your family, and now you live in their office, running around and jumping from desk to desk and getting delicious foods from them when you rub your head on them. You and they all love each other dearly, don't you. What a delightful love-filled home/office you share!

Congratulations, darling Minnie, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and all your office-mates and family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Sir Terry Pratchett (19482015), Sourcery

Beautiful Minnie!

Good evening, Miss Minnie! Happy Cat of the Day!

Oh yes indeed, you certainly are one stunning Tuxie girl, Minnie, looking so elegant in your formal attire! Hard to believe a girl as elegant, as healthy and happy as yourself was once homeless, mixing it up on the mean streets! But blessed be the day you ventured into that "box," and the rest is happy history! What a heartwarming, rags to riches rescue story is yours, sweetheart! It's clear you hit the forever family jackpot, the day you chose your people to be your very own! Talk about living the good life! But equally as blessed are your humans, having a furkid as fun loving, as life loving, as people loving as you, sweetheart! You're a treasure, beautiful inside and out, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for ending my day with a BIG smile, Minnie! Reading your heartwarming words, seeing all of your precious photos, has made my evening! Hope you're enjoying a fun filled Cat of the Day, scampering about from desk to desk, searching for that elusive phone cord, munching on yummy treats, being treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, beautiful Minnie, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!

X-Box, almost as good as telephone cord!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries
    Minnie is a beauty alright! So lucky that she was adopted by a great big, loving family. Lotsa love to pretty Minnie, excellent COTD!

Congrats on being Cat of the Day, beautiful Minnie.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God, who are called according to his purpose.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana