Thread: Precious Poco the Pirate!

Precious Poco the Pirate!

Ahoy, Matey! Happy Dog of the Day, Poco!

Oh my gosh! You in that pirate outfit has me laughing out loud! You are just too cute Poco, precious beyond words! And how heart-melting is that photo of you and your proud papa, heading off for a fun bike ride around town! How heads must turn when you two come tooling by! And as if being rescued off of the mean streets wasn't cause enough for celebration, you were rescued by the vaunted Ninety Nines! How neat is that!!!

Poco (Spanish for "little bit") was found running the streets of Stockton, California when he was rescued and offered to us by volunteer Susan Clark who flies her plane all over N. California rescuing any pet in distress! She is a member of The Ninety Nines, Inc. which was organized in 1929 by Amelia Earhart. Their mission is to empower young girls and women interested in pursuing a career in aviation such as aviation medicine, astronautics, learning to fly and more.

How blessed your humans are, having been rescued by you, having a best furry friend and canine family member as sweet and loving as you! It's easy to see how handily you wormed your way into their hearts, Poco! As for those first day um, "accideents!" You were just claiming your territory, making sure your parents knew this would be your home!

Thanks to your family for sharing your adorable self, your heartwarming homecoming story and all of those squee worthy pics! Meeting you has made my morning! Hope you enjoy a warm and sunny, fun filled day of celebration, taking a bike ride with your daddy, meeting new friends and gaining fans, being loved to the max and spoiled to bits! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Poco, our very special and most desrving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!

Me and my daddy!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Poco

Name:  dog.jpg
Views: 35
Size:  37.6 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    What an absolute sweetheart.
    Each picture is so cute. You have found
    the perfect, loving home.
    Celebrate your special day.

Hello Poco, What a cute little dog you are! Love your photos. I am so glad you and your humans are together. No doubt they love you very much and vice versa. I hope you have many more happy healthy years with your family. Congrats on being DOTD!

Dearest Poco (the Pirate!), you are utterly adorable! Aren't you ever just the cutest thing, in all those great photos. And how nice to see you with your dad there, too, all set for another bike ride! You have the most delightful personality, too. You make your dear people (and everyone else you meet) smile with all your energy and antics. You and your mom and dad all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Poco, on being chosen today's Dog of the Day! We hope you and your dear parents and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Sir Terry Pratchett (19482015), Sourcery

Blog Entries
    It must have been wonderful having Poco christen the house in such a lovely manner. So funny, glad he's over that, bet you are as well. Poco is simply too cute for words, little scallywag! Loved all of his adorable pics, happy POTD to POCO!

Poco is adorable, I'm so glad he found the perfect home.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God, who are called according to his purpose.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Thank you...

Karen,
    Thank you so much for all that you Do!
    R/Tom & Poco...