Thread: Special Squirrel!

Special Squirrel!

Name:  gp.jpg
Views: 28
Size:  27.6 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    Such a cute and young mom.
    Take good care of your children
    and celebrate your world famous day.

Sweet Squirrel!

Greetings, sweet Squirrel! Happy Pet of the Day!

The moment I read your name, that you hailed from the U.K., I just knew that you had to be THE Squirrel, that is to say, sister to a most recent piggy Pet of the Day, Patch! (I think I'm right!) Well, can't have your sister showing you up, right sweethert?

You're every bit as precious and sweet as your sidekick, Patch, and I'm sure you're a wonderful mommy to your babies Fudge and Peanut as well! And having been a mom to pigs, a fosterer, for many years, I did know that you can have babies that young, that you pop out of your mommies looking fully formed...just smaller! Your human mom is one lucky lady, having a beautiful, best furry friend in you, Squirrel! You're just as sweet as can be, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, cutie pie! Meeting you, having the pleasure of poring over your precious pics, has been a real treat! I hope you're enjoying a very special Pet of the Day, playing with sister Patch, watching over your babies and lounging in your hammock, munching on some fresh veggies, being treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, sweet Squirrel, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day! Love to dear Patch and babies Fudge and Peanut, too!

How precious! Such a beautiful coat!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Squirrel, you are adorable! What a beautiful guinea piggy you are! Thank you for posting those great photos. Your orange and brown fur is so sleek and stunning and looks so soft, and is that one of your children curled up behind you in the last picture? You have a delightful personality, and quite a family story there! You all and your dear person love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Squirrel, on being chosen today's Pet of the Day! We hope you and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Sir Terry Pratchett (19482015), Sourcery

Congrats on being POTD, pretty Squirrel.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God, who are called according to his purpose.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Congratulations, Squirrel, on being POTD! You are beautiful! Bet your babies are adorable! Best wishes for a long, happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Sweetie! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net

Blog Entries
    Aww, everyone agrees that Squirrel is a beauty and it is amazing that she is a young mama now! Such a pretty little darling for sure!