Thread: Sweet little Saffron!

Sweet little Saffron!

Dearest Saffron Fiona Willow, what an adorable young British Blue lady you are! You are so cute, with that soft-looking grey fur and that sweet face with the darker-grey nose and the lovely big golden eyes. Thank you for posting those great photos! In that one of you lying on your back, are you looking for a tummy rub? I wish I could reach through the screen and across the ocean to Yorkshire, England to rub it if you are, and rub your kitty housemates' tummies if desired too, and pet you all! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrsons will rub any appropriate tummies and pet you all for me .

And what a nice story you have to tell! You came to your dear Purrrsons just in time for last Christmas, to help comfort and heal them after the loss of their previous cat in November. You settled right in with their other four cats and have made yourself at home. You've already learned to High-Five and do yoga poses, and big brother Jack is mentoring you in various naughty tricks such as opening a jar of salted caramel sauce and stealing sausages. You and your dear Purrrsons and kitty housemates all love each other very much, don't you. What a delightful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Saffron, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrsons and Jack and other kitties and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats, maybe even some special sausages!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Sir Terry Pratchett (19482015), Sourcery

Blog Entries
    Saffron is absolutely darling, outrageously cute! Sounds like a perfect fit for your family.

Super cute Saffron!

Saffron, you are the epitome of British Blue-ness. You are beautiful, affectionate, sweet, clever, and just a bit mischievous . I absolutely love that picture of you showing off your furry belly. You are so relaxed and irrestably adorable. You are certainly one lucky kitty, your human celebrates you and Jack every day, but today is super special. So on that note, I hope today is filled with kitty yoga, play with the caramel sauce jar, fun time with Jack and your human, and lots of cuddles! Wishing you many happy years with your loving family, lovely Saffron and Jack,
    Charlie the Cat

Congratulations on being honored as Cat of the Day, Saffron!

What an adorable girl you are! Your beautiful British Blue coat looks so thick and soft, and your sweet face is irresistable! You are indeed a special girl!

Since you are only six momths old, you have a lot of growing up to do and lots of things to learn. You have already picked up some naughty tricks from your brother Jack, and you can do a high five and yoga pose. And your naughtiness include stealing sausages and openeing jars of caramel sauce. LOL! I'm very impressed!

I'm glad you settled in so fast and have helped your family heal from their loss of their previous cat - such a comfort you are.

Have fun today and celebrate with extra treats, playtime with the other kitties, and lots of tummy rubs and cuddles with your family. I wish you a long, happy and healthy life, sweetie!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Beautiful Saffron!

Happy Cat of the Day, Saffron Fiona Willow! So happy to meet you, sweetheart!

As has been said, you are the epitome of regal British Blueness, so beautiful, so refined, not to mention cute as can be and just a wee bit mischievous! But what makes you so EXTRA special is your big heart, your sweet and loving purrsonality! Bless you for coming into your mommy's life when she needed you most, just in time for Christmas, helping to heal her heart after the passing of your much loved predecessor! I can't imagine a more cherished Christmas gift than you, Saffron! A treasure, that you are, bringing so much comfort and joy, love and laughter to your human's days, making your family whole again! What a perfect addition to your big, Blue, furry family you are, Saffron!

Great thanks to your family for sharing your adorable, sweet self with us today! Meeting you has been a real treat, the perfect end to my day! Hope you're enjoying a very special Cat of the Day celebration, playing with your sibbies, you and your partner in crime, Jack, getting into all sorts of mischief, refining those yoga poses, being spoiled to the max and loved to bits! Tons of love, cuddles and kisses to you, beautiful Saffron, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day! Love to Jack and the entire furry crew, too! (Is that Jack nesting in the bookcase?)

Just practicing my yoga! hehe

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dear Saffron Fiona Willow, what a beautiful British Blue girl you are. You have the sweetest face and you look incredibly soft.
    You arrived just in time for Christmas, how perfect, and you helped your family heal when they lost one of their beloved kitties. With your big brother Jack's guidance you have also become quite mischievous.
    Saffron, you are indeed a perfect kitten, about to grow into an even more perfect lady.
    I wish you, your kitty siblings and your parents a wonderful day full of celebration, lots of cuddles and all of your favorite treats.
    cats4ever

Hello, dear Saffron Fiona Willow! What a beautiful British Blue kitten you are! Your face is so sweet, and your fur looks very soft to pet! I would like to pet you, or help you play with your favorite toys! You have already learned how to give a high five, and how to steal sausage! You are a busy kitten! How wonderful that you are bringing so much love and joy to your people !

Happy Cat of the Day to adorable Saffron!
    I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"When dogs are looking at you, they're essentially hugging you with their eyes." -- Dr. Brian Hare

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Congrats on being today's Cat of the Day, beautiful Saffron.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God, who are called according to his purpose.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana