Thread: Adorable Nibbler!

Adorable Nibbler!

Good morning, Nibbler! Happy Pet of the Day!

What a brave, beautiful Ferret girl you are Nibbler! Your photos are beyond heart-melting! I was so touched by your human's love filled tribute to her best furry friend, "the sweetest little thing" to ever enter her life! Even the most ardent of Ferret lovers might have turned away after that first, hard bite, but not your mom! Instead of seeing an unmanageable, unfriendly Ferret, walking away, she saw a frightened soul, a deserving creature simply in need of some unconditional love a truly devoted forever human, and how right she was1

When he first picked her up, she bit him amd she bit him hard. It was at that time that I knew I just had to have her. She was scared and I couldn't leave her there.
    All it took was a little time and patience, along with a big helping of love, for you to transform into the sweet, gentle hearted girl we meet here today! How well your mom's commitment has been rewarded, having a loyal and loving best friend in you, Nibbler! Your amazing transformation is testament to healing the power of love!

Great thanks to your mom for sharing you with us today, giving us the pleasure of paying tribute to one extra special and most deserving girl! Hope you enjoy a happy and fun filled day of celebration, sweetheart, sticking like glue to your mom, napping in a soft, warm hat, stashing away the kitties' food, hehe, being treated to all your big heart desires and more! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, adorable Nibbler, Pet of the Day, EVERY day! Love to your Ferret siblings, too!

Be still my heart!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries
    Nibbles is divine! She sure has the right caregiver too. I love her big little heart too, perfect POTD!

Nibbler

Name:  fer.jpg
Views: 18
Size:  43.1 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    What a little cutie.
    I'm so glad you learned to trust, now
    you can live a wonderful, happy life.
    Celebrate your special day.

Hope your love bites cease to the boyfriend, and so glad your devoted guardian looked beyond and couldn't resist bringing you home, precious Nibbler! Happy POTD celebration and may you have a healthy, happy life sweetheart.
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs

Dearest Nibbler, you are utterly adorable! What a sweet, precious little ferret girl you are. Your beauty shows through so well in those great photos. And what a story you have to tell! You were a biter at first, but your person saw a scared little creature and brought you home. She gave you the unconditional love you needed to get over the biting and become "the sweetest little thing to ever enter my life." You and she and your ferret sisters and all your family members love each other dearly, don't you. What a delightful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Nibbler, on being chosen today's Pet of the Day! We hope you and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Sir Terry Pratchett (19482015), Sourcery

Congrats on being POTD, adorable Nibbler.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God, who are called according to his purpose.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana