Thread: Maggee Moo

Maggee Moo

Congratulations on being honored as Cat of the Day, Maggee Moo!

What an adorable girl you are! Your beautiful coat looks so soft and the beauty mark on your cheek makes you even more special - and yes, you can make any model jealous! I love your green eyes and your cute pink nose, and you have the sweetest face. No wonder your mom could not resist you at the vet clinic. You are a treasure!

When you came home, you had to let your new Jack Russell friend know that YOU are the boss, but I hope you get on well, and play/cuddle together.

How smart you are, sitting up when asked and coming whenever you are called. And when you go for walkies in the stroller, I bet you have many admires along the way.

Since you talk a lot, you surely get your point across and have trained your family well.

Have fun today and celebrate with extra treats, playtime, cuddles and a good brushing session - and hopefully the weather is nice, so you go for a walk in your stroller. I wish you a long, happy and healthy life, sweetie!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Dearest Maggee Moo, you are stunning! What a gorgeous Tuxedo girl you are! You are so pretty with that soft-looking black and white fur and that sweet face with the cute pink nose and the stylish beauty mark on your cheek and those lovely big green eyes. Thank you for sharing those great photos with us! You are so cute sitting up like that .. my kitty niece Landry does that too. And I see you're all set to go for another stroller ride. I wish I could reach through the screen and down to Huntsville, AL to pet you, and pet your Jack Russell pal, too! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrson will pet you both for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! You and Meowmie adopted each other at the vet clinic where she worked. You came home and let your doggie buddy know you are the Queen and he is your Jester! You are very talkative, speaking up to get your point across and telling your dear Meowmie about you day. You enjoy going for walks, especially in your stroller. I can just imagine all the compliments you receive from people along the way! You absolutely love to be brushed. You and your dear family members all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Maggee Moo, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats, maybe another stroller ride followed by some more brushing!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Sir Terry Pratchett (19482015), Sourcery

Magnificent Maggee Moo

Maggee Moo, you must be very clever to come when called, not all cats do that. You look absolutely darling all cuddled up with your toy bear. Sitting in that stroller, you show that you're ready for any adventure! Today's a special day for you, dear Maggee Moo, and I hope it's filled with walks, stroller rides, and playtime with your favorite mouse. Wishing you many happy years with your loving family, sweet kitty!
    Charlie the Cat

Dear Maggee Moo, what a beautiful tuxedo lady you are. Your pictures are adorable, I love your big "bear" hug. You let everybody know what's on your mind, like any self-respecting kitty should.
    And, of course, you are in charge of the doggie. Miss Maggee Moo, what a wonderful furever home you came home to!
    I wish you and your family a great day full of celebration, with lots of cuddles and all of your favorite treats.
    cats4ever

Blog Entries
    Magee Moo is the cutest little cat EVER!

Concatulations dear Maggee Moo on being chosen COTD.

Beautiful Maggie Moo!

Hi Maggie Moo! Happy Cat of the Day to you, sweet baby girl!

I broke out in the BIGGEST smile, the second I laid eyes on your heart-melting photo spread!! What a beautiful, most precious Tuxie girl you are, Maggie Moo! Just look at those moo cow markings, those amazing jade green eyes! And that beauty mark? Marilyn Monroe's got nothing on you! You definitely are runway material, Maggie Moo, simply gorgeous! And not one to sit on your good looks alone, you're brimming with purrsonality, just as beautiful inside as out!

How lucky you were to find yourself in the care of a vet clinic in your time of need, providing you safe shelter until your mommy could scoop you up! From the moment she laid eyes on you she knew you were the one for her, and the rest is happy history! What a happy, loving forever home you have been blessed with, sweetheart, complete with a JRT friend! Having been mom to a "mixed" household most of my life, there's no denying just WHO rules the roost!

Now to introduce her to my Jack Russell ... Needless to say Maggee let him know that she is the Queen and he is her Jester!
    You truly are one extra special girl, Maggie Moo, and so very deserving of you big day in the spotlight! Thanks for warming my cold and snowy day with your beautiful self! Reading of your happy home life, the love you and your human share, seeing all of those precious pics, has made my evening! Hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration, playing with your cardboard mousie, taking a nice walk and riding in your stroller, ruling over your furry Jester, being spoiled to the max and loved to pieces! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, beautiful Maggie Moo, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day! Love to your dear JRT buddy, too!

Heart-melting!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Congrats on being today's Cat of the Day, beautiful Maggee Moo.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God, who are called according to his purpose.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

What a cute black and white girl you are, Miss Maggee Moo! I would like to gently pet you, or watch you have fun with your cardboard mousie! You are a very special girl, and I wish you a very happy Cat of the Day!
    I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"When dogs are looking at you, they're essentially hugging you with their eyes." -- Dr. Brian Hare

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678