Thread: Wonderful Willow

Wonderful Willow

Dear Willow, what a beautiful and precious Tortie girl you are. That's too funny how you get overstimulated and knock everything over when you get stroked, just like my tortie. You still like to hold on to your purrents' shoulders, even though you are too big to perch. There's nothing like a kitty hug.
    Willow, you are as special as your colors.
    I hope you and your family enjoy your special day, and I wish all of you many more happy and healthy years together.
    cats4ever

Dearest Willow, what a beautiful Tortie girl you are! My Tortie girl Poppy says "Hello, meow!" You are so pretty in those great photos, and what an adorable kitten you were! Your fur looks so soft, with such a nice colorful Tortie pattern, and what a sweet face you have, with your pink nose with the dark speckles, and those long, LOOOOOONG white whiskers and eyebrows, and the lovely sweet green eyes. I wish I could reach through the screen and around the world and Down Under to pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrsons will pet you for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! You love to be stroked when you're in one of your special spots by a window. You get all smoochy and head-butty. You also enjoy walking around your Purrrsons' legs, wrapping your tail around their knees as you go by. When you were a kitten you enjoyed sitting on their shoulders like a little purring parrot. Now you are too big for that, but you still enjoy clinging to their shoulders when you're picked up. You and they all love each other dearly, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Willow, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats, maybe even some more potato chips!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Sir Terry Pratchett (19482015), Sourcery

Oh Willow - that baby picture! SQUEE! I love the little freckles on your nose that you had then and still have, and also your initial on your forehead.

Happy Cat of the Day Willow, and I wish you many many happy and healthy years with your family and many years of fun knocking things over when you are getting loved!
    "You can say any foolish thing to a dog, and the dog will give you a look that says, 'Wow, you're right! I never would've thought of that!'" -- Dave Barry

Congratulations on being honored as Cat of the Day, Willow!

What an adorable girl you are! I love the pattern on your beautiful tortie coat, your green eyes and sweet face. What a treasure you are!

How sweet that you go all smoochy and headbutt everything around you when you get stroked - and still like to climb on your family's shoulders, like when you were a kitten. I think that by wrapping your tail around their legs is to show them your affection and also that they belong to you.

Have fun and celebrate your day with some extra treats, playtime and lots of loving. I wish you a long, happy and healthy life, sweetie!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Beautiful Willow!

Hi Willow from Down Under! Happy Cat of the Day, sweetheart!

What a wonderful way to end my long day, reading your human's heartfelt tribute, seeing your beautiful face up on my Cat of the Day screen! (Love that little "w" on your forehead, hehe) Such a goofer girl, wanting to be stroked only in two places...the bedroom bookcase and lounge desk! Your mom/dad says it's because of a window being nearby, but I'm thinking perhaps your literary/intellectual sides are attracted to that bookcase and desk! A "funny little kitty," that you are, beautiful inside and out! How blessed your family is, having a furkid, a full fledged family member in you, sweetheart! You're a treasure, and so very deserving of your big day on center stage!

Hope you're enjoying a very special, fun filled Cat of the Day soiree, napping in your fave places, hehe, taking in some fun time outdoors, munching on potato chips (just a few), being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, cuddles and smooches to you, beautiful Willow, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!

Be still my heart!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries
    Yes, Willow is definately very cute, adorable, original and lovable, smoochable and has the prettiest eyes and fur coat and nose and toes!!! Very excellent COTD! Her beautiful name suits her perfectly.

Happy Cat of the Day to lovely tortie kitty Willow!

Congrats on being Cat of the Day, beautiful Willow.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God, who are called according to his purpose.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Wonderful Willow!

Willow, you are so affectionate! I can tell that you really love your humans and you really love them back. I love that you posted your kitten picture, you were an adorable kitten, and you've grown into a beautiful cat. Today's a special day for you, lovely Willow, and I hope it's filled with all sorts of cuddles on the bookcase and on the desk and playtime! Wishing you many happy years with your loving family, cutie!
    Charlie the Cat