Thread: Adorable Annie!

Adorable Annie!

Congratulations, Annie, on being the "lucky" St. Pat's DOTD! You are VERY, VERY LUCKY to have found the BEST forever home on Earth! You have the BEST Mommy and sweetest little sisters in your new forever home! Your photos are just PRECIOUS! We know you are DOTD every day in your new home! Sending you LOTS of X's and O's! Enjoy your big honor today! Best wishes for a good health and continued happiness, Angel Annie! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net

God Bless Annie

She is just lovely and you are a very special person to give a senior dog a place to spend her last years. Thank you for adopting her.

Dearest Annie, you are adorable indeed! Such a pretty Chihuahua girl, a sweet senior. Your Mom saw you on the Facebook page of the Huntsville Animal Services and couldn't resist! Many thanks to her for choosing to give a permanent loving home to a rescued senior doggie. Now you have the perfect home, which even has some doggie sisters there! You have the best Mom and sisters, don't you, and you and they all love each other dearly. What a delightful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Annie, on being chosen today's Dog of the Day! We hope you and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Sir Terry Pratchett (19482015), Sourcery

Adorable Annie!

Good morning, Miss Annie! Happy Dog of the Day, and a very happy St. Patty's Day weekend to you and your wonderful family!

What a beautiful, most precious senior doggy-zen you are, dear Annie! I got all teary-eyed, reading your heartwarming backstory, seeing all of your beyond heart-melting photos! God bless your dear human for not only choosing rescue, but a senior with health challenges at that, assuring that for all the days of your life you would know nothing but peace, comfort and unconditional love!

I am a senior, and I do have some health concerns. Mom thinks I'm deaf, and can't see very well. My back legs sometime give out a little. None of that matters to her. After all, she is a senior, too.
    As you say, Annie, there are no guarantees in life. But I for one will be keeping you in my thoughts and prayers, hoping that you and your mom/dad and adorable fur sisters will be together or a long time to come! One thing is for sure...a doggie couldn't hope or a more wonderful forever home to spend her golden years in, a more devoted forever human to share her love with! You truly are a treasure, Annie, testament to the priceless rewards of senior rescue!

With all of my medical problems, I'm not sure how much time I have left. But I do know this is the perfect place to spend my golden years.
    Thanks so much for sharing your heartwarming story with us, Annie! Meeting you has made my day! I hope you enjoy a very special day of celebration, sweet baby girl, cuddling with your mom/dad, playing with your fur sisters, being treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, adorable Annie, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day! Lots of love to all of your dear fur sisters too!

BEAUTIFUL Annie!!! You melt tmy heart!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello sweet girl, What a pretty girl you are! I enjoyed reading about you and can tell that you are very much loved. How wonderful that you have a loving home in which to spend your senior years. All your photos are terrific. Best of luck to you in the future. Congrats on being DOTD!

Blog Entries
    Aww, Annie and her family are wonderful! This story touched me deeply and I have so much respect for you. People that do the best and most loving actions because they can and because they desire to do so. Ain't love grand!! A great big, giant shout out to Annie and her magnificent Peeps! Oh, and her very accepting animal bros. and sisters!

Annie

Name:  has.jpg
Views: 31
Size:  32.5 KB

This was Annie's Facebook picture. I fell in love.
    She is such a sweetheart.
    Thank-you all for your kind words.
    I love that little girl.

Congrats on being Dog of the Day, adorable Annie.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God, who are called according to his purpose.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Congrats dearest adorable Annie on being chosen DOTD. You are a sweetheart.