Thread: Cinnamon

Cinnamon

Name:  ham.jpg
Views: 14
Size:  17.6 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    What a little cutie. Sounds like you have a wonderful life
    with someone who really loves you.
    Celebrate your world famous day

Cheeky Cinnamon!

Hi Cinnamon! Happy Pet of the Day!

What a cheerful, cheeky, cuddly; simply adorable and lovable little hammie you are, Cinnamon! What a perfect job you're doing indeed, keeping your human company, brightening her/his days with your playfulness, your antics, your loving ways! A human couldn't hope for a sweeter, more loving furkid than you! You're a treasure, Cinnamon, and so very deserving of your big day in the spotlight!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, cutie Cinn! Meeting you, seeing all of your squee worthy photos, has been a real treat! Hope you're enjoying a fun filled, adventure packed day of celebration, roaming about the house and exploring new places, munching on tasty treats (Cinnamon Grahams), cuddling with your human, being loved and pampered to pieces! Tons of love, gentle cuddles and wee kisses to you, precious Cinnamon, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!

Be still my heart!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Cinnamon, aren't you adorable! You are an absolutely precious Syrian Hamster. You are so cute, and you have the most delightful personality, too. You are so friendly, and you make your dear person smile with all your energy and antics. You and she/he love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Cinnamon, on being chosen today's Pet of the Day! We hope you and your dear person and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats, maybe even some more Cinnamon Grahams!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Sir Terry Pratchett (19482015), Sourcery

Cinnamon, enjoy being Pet of the Day and enjoy your Cinnamon Grahams.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God, who are called according to his purpose.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Blog Entries
    So glad I saw little C and read about her today, what a delightful wee creature she be for sure! Cinnamon is an excellent, darling POTD! Funny little one too eh!

Congratulations, Cinnamon, on being POTD! You are adorable! We love all your photos are reading about your great life! Best wishes for a long, happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Sweetie! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net