Thread: Bodacious Bo

Bodacious Bo

He is absolutely adorable!!!!!!!!! Thank you so much for adopting.

Adorable Bo!

Top of the morning to you, Bo! Happy St. Patty's Day, happy Dog of the Day to you and your family!

Be still my heart!!! Your cuteness quotient is off the charts, Bo! You're so cute, so "insanely" precious, I can hardly stand it! A Golden x Doxie...Can it get any more adorable than that? And talk about smart!!!

He knows sit, stay, lay down, paw, speak, and the coolest trick he does is whisper! He's also insanely smart, he rolls the windows down in the car and even hits the unlock button once we've pulled into our driveway!
    What I wouldn't give to see that!

Your family truly has been blessed with the luck of the Irish, having known the love of your White Shepherd predecessor for an amazing 19 plus years, and now you! What a lucky mama is yours, having a a lover and a leaner, a mascot, a best friend and loving companion for life in you, Bo! You're a treasure, that proverbial pot of gold at the end of the rainbow, simply the best!

Endless thanks to your mom for sharing your adorable self, your insanely heart-melting photos with us! Meeting you has made my morning...my day! Hope you enjoy a fun filled Dog of the Day celebration, sweetheart, playing with your kitten, cuddling with your mom on the couch, watching TV, being treated to all your golden heart desires and more! Lots of love, hugs and slobbery smooches to you, adorable Bo, our very special and most deserving St. Patty's Dog of the Day! Lots of love to your best kitty bud, too!

You sure do look festive all decked out in your Irish green, Bo! But every day of the year your heart shines pure gold!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Bo

Name:  dog.jpg
Views: 35
Size:  23.6 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    What a handsome boy you are.
    All of your pictures show how much you are
    part of the family and the business.
    Celebrate your special day

Bo, You are adorable! Maybe I should say "handsome" for a boy but you are more than handsome; you are adorable. I enjoyed reading about you and seeing all those great photos. I can tell that your human loves you very much and no doubt it is mutual. I hope you have many more happy healthy years with your family. Congrats on being DOTD!

Dearest Bo, you are adorable, bodacious indeed! What a great-looking Dachshund/Golden Retriever mix guy you are. I bet you'd be great fun to celebrate St. Patrick's Day with! What a delightful personality you have, which comes through so well in all these great photos. You and your dear little kitten and mom and other family members all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Bo, on being chosen today's Dog of the Day! We hope you and kitten and mom and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Sir Terry Pratchett (19482015), Sourcery

Congrats on being DOTD, adorable Bo.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God, who are called according to his purpose.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Blog Entries

Bo stole me heart on this St.Patricks Day for sure! So very cute and smart and all around extra special and perfect too! Hugs and a million smooches to Bo! Very best DOTD.