Thread: Beautiful Blümchen!

Beautiful Blümchen!

Guten Tag, Blümchen! Happy Pet of the day!

What a beautiful bunny you are, Blümchen! Your photos are exquisite...straight out of a children's illustrated storybook! Props to the talented photographer/family member for capturing you in all of your bunny glory!

You and your fur family certainly had a very sad and tragic start at life, with only you and brother Bambi surviving those early days. What fighters you both were, though sadly, your beloved brother Bambi would later be taken from you and your family long before his time, despite your humans' efforts to do everything to save him. I'm sure you miss him terribly. But thankfully you now have Lore and Lotte, along with your devoted human, to help heal that hole in your heart!

After all the bad times in her life, she can finally be happy. I am glad, I love her.

Yes, you certainly are living the good life now, sweetheart; the happy, carefree, love filled life you so richly deserve! Your family is truly blessed, having a furkid as brave and beautiful as you, Blümchen! You're a treasure, and so very worthy of your Pet of the Day crown!

Thanks for the BIG smiles,
    Blümchen! Enjoy your much deserved day of honor, playing with sisters Lotte and Lore, cuddling with your human, being treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, snuggles and kisses to you, beautiful Blümchen, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day! Love to dear Lore and Lotte, too! Long and happy life to you, sweetheart!

SO beautiful!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blümchen

Name:  bun.jpg
Views: 19
Size:  71.2 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    What a beautiful girl.
    You really have had a rough start.
    Lets hope the rest of your life is happy and full of love.
    Celebrate your world famous day

Dearest Blümchen, what a beautiful bunny you are indeed. You are so pretty and sweet-looking in those great photographs. You had a sad start in life, didn't you, your mom dying when you were only two weeks old, then only brother Bambi surviving of your seven litter-mates. And then earlier this year Bambi fell sick and died, your brother whom you loved so much.

We are so glad you have a family of people who love you dearly and take excellent care of you. And you have two new rabbit family members, Lotte and Lore. You all enjoy cuddling, grooming each other, and digging holes in the ground. Compared with the others you are very curious, cheeky, and trusting. You and they and your dear people all love each other very much, don't you. What a delightful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Blümchen, on being chosen today's Pet of the Day! We hope you and Lotte and Lore and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Sir Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Blog Entries
    Blumchen is so cute, a very lovely rabbit! I sure enjoyed seeing his sweet pics and his beautiful fur Coat!

Guten Tag, dear Blümchen! Happy Bunny Pet of the Day to you!

I like your pretty, ticked fur and your cute ears! I smiled when I looked at these pictures of you - as my friend tatsxxx11 said, straight from a children's book!

You are very curious, cheeky and trusting; and you are getting to know your new bunny-buddies Lore and Lotte. I hope you are having a very fun day of playing, eating a delicious treat and being loved! Happy Pet of the Day to Blümchen!
    I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"When dogs are looking at you, they're essentially hugging you with their eyes." -- Dr. Brian Hare

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Congrats on being Pet of the Day, beautiful Blumchen.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God, who are called according to his purpose.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana