Thread: Terrific Tsuki!

Terrific Tsuki!

Dearest Tsuki, what a gorgeous young man you are! That so-soft-looking fur is so pretty with the dark Seal Point Siamese points, and you have the sweetest face with those lovely big Siamese blue eyes. Thank you for sharing those great photographs with us! They show off your beauty so well and you look so happy and content in them all. I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Portugal to pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved person will pet you for me .

And what a delightful personality you have! You are still a growing boy, at age ten months. You are full of energy and make your dear person smile with all your antics, little cute cinnamon bun that you are. You like to take naps in the sun and watch the birds from the window. You run through the house like crazy every night around 2 a.m. You love to play with toys like balls and boxes. (Please don't play with hair bands! You could swallow one and not be able to cough it out, and that can become a serious medical emergency.) You enjoy your food and like to eat soup. You are also very affectionate, following your dear person around the house and waiting by the door for her to come home. You like to sleep under the covers with her. You and she love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Tsuki,on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear person and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 03-16-2017 at 04:58 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Sir Terry Pratchett (19482015), Sourcery

Dear Tsuki, what a handsome Siamese boy you are. I think that cinnamon bun is the perfect description for you, so sweet and soft. Your blue eyes are beautiful, and I just love the picture where you are showing off your soft pads.
    You already know one of the most important kitty games, the "kitty crazies" in the middle of the night.
    Keep on being silly, that's what makes a kitty perfect.
    I hope you and your family have a great day of celebration in your honor, and I wish all of you many more happy and healthy years together.
    cats4ever

Blog Entries
    Tsuki is perfection, what a magnificent Siamese kitty! I adored every single photo, no wonder you are mad about him. I see a long and healthy future ahead for sweet Tsuki and his loving family! Clearly a supermodel too!!

Sweet Tsuki! What a lovely Siamese kitten you are! I agree with my friend cats4ever - cinnamon bun is the perfect description for you! I like your soft fur, your pretty blue eyes and your darker points!

You have already learned about doing kitten crazies during the night You like to have fun with a ball or box, or sometimes just enjoy a sunny place or looking out of the window to see the birds! You wait by the door for your person, or walk with her through the house- providing your special company! PURR-fect!

Happy Cat of the Day to dear sweet Tsuki!
    I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"When dogs are looking at you, they're essentially hugging you with their eyes." -- Dr. Brian Hare

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Beautiful Tsuki!

Hi Tsuki, a.k.a. "cinnamon bun!" Happy Cat of the Day!

What a gorgeous, young Meezer man you are, Tsuki! Those trademark, blue Meezer eyes of yours are stunning...*thud* Your photo spread has me smiling from ear to ear, my heart melted into a puddle of pure Meezer mush! You sure do keep your human on her/his toes with your "kitten-tude," your unbridled energy, those late night zoomies, your "well mannered" antics! But it's clear your human wouldn't have you any other way! Why mess with perfection! What a wonderful life awaits you, Tsuki, what happy times you and your human will be sharing over the many years to come, making memories to cherish forever! She/he is one lucky soul, having a furkid, a best furry friend as special as you in her/his life!

Great thanks to your human for sharing your beautiful self with us! Meeting you has made my evening! Hope you're enjoying your big day in the spotlight, watching the birdies from your window perch and napping in the sun; playing with your toys balls and hairbands; nesting in your boxes; cuddling with your human under the blankets tonight; being spoiled to the max and loved to bits! Now, off to follow you on Instagram!

Tons of love, cuddles and kisses to you, beautiful Tsuki, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!

Gorgeous!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Congrats on being today's Cat of the Day, handsome Tsuki.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God, who are called according to his purpose.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Congratulations on being honored as Cat of the Day, Tsuki!

What a handsome Siamese boy you are! Your coat is beautiful and so soft - and your blue eyes are stunning. You also have the sweetest face.

Like most kitties, you like to nap in the sun and watch the birds, and at night you burn off some energy by racing around.

Have fun, play with your toys and hide in your box, get pampered with yummy treats and lots of love. I send you kisses and wish you a long, happy and healthy life, sweetie!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.