Thread: Sweet Sissi!

Sweet Sissi!

Dearest Sissi, what a beautiful young Maine Coon lady you are! Your dilute-calico-colored fur is so luxurious and looks so very soft, and you have the sweetest face with the lovely big eyes and those long, LOOOONG white whiskers and eyebrows and ear-tufties. Thank you for sharing all those great photos with us! They all show off your beauty so well, and your pictures from when you were an even younger kitten are adorable! I wish I could reach through the screen and across the ocean to Hesse, Germany to pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved person will pet you for me .

And what a delightful personality you have! You are so sweet when you sleep and play. You love to play with a ball or a balloon. You are still a growing girl, so you need a lot of food and snacks. Maine Coons are very big cats, and your dear person is looking forward to seeing how big you get to be. You and he/she love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Sissi, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear person and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 03-15-2017 at 03:45 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Sir Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Blog Entries
    Sissi is such an adorable baby, she will make a divine big cat when she grows up! So excited to see cute Sissi today.

Beautiful Sissi!

Hi Sissi in Germany! Happy Cat of the Day from all of the Maine Coon lover here in Massachusetts (not far from Maine!)!

Aww! What a beautiful, oh so precious baby Maine Coon you are, Sissi! Having been mom to two Maine Coon kids, I know just how special you MC kitties are, and you exhibit all that we cherish in your breloved breed...big bodies, fluffy coats, impressive ear tuties and furry feet, and a heart so big it can hardly fit into that king-sized frame...There's a reason why you're called the "gentle giants" of kittydom! But as your mom says, being yet a baby, we'll have to wait to see just how big you grow to be! No matter...you're already perfect just as you are, in looks and in heart! What fun your family is in for over the months and years to come, watching you grow and learn, that bond of love and trust you share growing deeper with each passing day!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweet little one! Meeting you, seeing all of your heart-melting photos, has been the perfect end to my day! I hope you're enjoying a very special, fun filled Cat of the Day, being treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, beautiful Sissi, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!

Be still my heart!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Congratulations on being honored as Cat of the Day, Sissi!

What a gorgeous Maine Coon girl you are! You have a beautiful fluffy coat, with ear tufts and all, and such a sweet face. I loved seeing your pictures, in the kitten ones you are SO adorable! You're still young and have a lot of growing up to do, and I bet you will be very big.

I can tell you have a family who love you, and you love them, too. Have fun today, and every day, play with your ball and balloon and celebrate with extra treats and lots of cuddles with your family. I wish you a long, happy and healthy life, sweetie!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Liebe Sissi, du bist ein wunderschoenes Kaetzchen! What a beautiful Maine Coon girl you are. You still have a lot of growing up to do, as your purrson said, and you are well on your way. Your pictures are adorable, you are indeed a beauty.
    I hope you have a wonderful day with your family, full of celebration, with lots of cuddles and all of your favorite treats.
    cats4ever

Congrats on being Cat of the Day, beautiful Sissi.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God, who are called according to his purpose.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Schöne Sissi!

Sissi, you are so cute and fluffy! I'd love to run my fingers through your soft, luscious coat. You're an adorable Maine Coon kitten now, and I'm sure you will be absolutely gorgeous when you grow up! Today's a special day for you, dear Sissi, and I hope it's filled with playtime with your beloved ball and balloon, treats, and of course, lots of cuddles! Wishing you many happy years with your loving family, sweetie!
    Charlie the Cat