Thread: Forever young Yuki

Forever young Yuki

Dear Yuki, what a beautiful black and white kitty you are. I can definitely see the royal Sphynx, Siamese, and European Shorthair mix in your ancestry. What a wonderful combination! I'm glad that your found your forever home early in life. It helped you to get socialized to become a well adjusted kitty. You have a strong and playful personality, in short: You are perfect, Yuki.
    Celebrate your special day with your whole family. I know they are very proud of you, and I wish all of you many more happy and healthy years together.
    cats4ever

Dearest Yuki, you are absolutely gorgeous! What a good-looking Tuxedo fellow you are! That black and white fur looks so soft, and you have the sweetest face there, with those lovely big eyes. Thank you for sharing those great photos with us!. You look so comfy and content in them all, and how nice to see you cuddling with your dear Purrrson in that last one. I wish I could reach through the screen and across the ocean to Tilburg in The Netherlands to pet you! I can't,of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrsons will pet you for me .

And what a delightful personality you have! You came to your people when you were just eight weeks old, not socialized at all. You were scared at first, but after the first week you became playful and cuddly. Now, almost seven years later, you are still very playful, and you still like to be cuddled but on your own terms. You follow your dear Purrrson around the house. You are very funny and cheeky, and you and your family members all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Yuki, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Sir Terry Pratchett (19482015), Sourcery

Congratulations on being honored as Cat of the Day, Yuki!

What a handsome tuxedo boy you are! Your coat is beautiful and so is your green/yellow eyes. And you have the sweetest face.

I'm so glad you got away from your first family and found some nice people who know how to care for a cat. You soon learned to trust them and became a social and playful boy. And although you don't want too much cuddle time, you still want some cuddles, and you follow your special person around the house. I can tell you are loved very much.

Have a wonderful day of celebration with your family, get pampered with some extra yummy treats and lots of loving! I send you kisses and wish you happiness and good health for the rest of your life, sweetie!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Yes! It's Yuki!

Hi there Yuki! You are so cute with your black and white fur and green eyes. You're also affectionate and athletic. No wonder your humans are so in love with you! Today's a special day for you, dear Yuki, and I hope it's filled with cuddling and tons of playtime. Wishing you many happy years with your loving family, sweetie!
    Charlie the Cat

Exquisite Yuki!

Hi Yuki! Happy Cat of the Day!

What gorgeous photos your human has included with her/his heartwarming tribute! You're beautiful, Yuki, such a stunning blend of breeds, and SO photogenic! Your closeup is breathtaking! (Those eyes!) I'm so happy that after a rocky start at life you found your way to such a wonderful furver family, one willing to give you all the time you needed to come out of your shell, gain confidence and learn to trust; one that would love you unconditionally! And what a heavenly match you and your family turned out to be! How lucky your humans are, having a loyal and loving furkid, a best friend for life in you, Yuki! You're a gem of a boy, beautiful inside and out!

Thanks for brightening my stormy day with your heartwarming story, sweetheart! Meeting you has been a real treat! Hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration, being loved and pampered to pieces by your wonderful family! Lots of love, cuddles and *kisses* to you, precious Yuki, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!

Breathtaking!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Congrats on being COTD handsome Yuki.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God, who are called according to his purpose.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

What a sweet kitty you are, Yuki! I like your black and white fur, your bright gem-like eyes, and your cute pink nose!

You came to your family as a young kitten, and gradually got used to playing and receiving cuddles! Now you still like to be cuddled, but on your own terms You follow your special person around, and you are a greatly loved kitty! PURR-fect! Happy, happy Cat of the Day to dear Yuki!
    I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"When dogs are looking at you, they're essentially hugging you with their eyes." -- Dr. Brian Hare

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678