Thread: Cute Cookie

Cute Cookie

Congratulations on being honored as Cat of the Day, Cookie!

What an adorable girl you are! I love the pattern on your beautiful coat, your green eyes and sweet face. What a treasure you are!

I'm glad you ended up with such a nice family. They are lucky to have a sweet and affectionate girl like you around - and you get along so well with your kitty brothers, too.

You know how beautiful you are and come running up to your meowmie, flops over, and proceeds to roll around and bathe yourself. I see you can also stand on your back legs when treats are given.

Have fun today and celebrate with extra treats, playtime and cuddles with your family, Archie and Shadow. I wish you a long, happy and healthy life, sweetie!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Dearest Cookie, what a gorgeous girl you are! You are so pretty with that brown-tabby-and-white fur that looks so soft, and that sweet face with the cute pink nose and the lovely big green eyes. Thank you for sharing all those great photos with us! It's so nice to see you with your good kitty brother friends Archie and Shadow and then with your dear Meowmie leaning down to give you a treat. I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Bergholz, OH to pet all you kitties! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Meowmie will pet you all for me .

And what a nice story you have to tell! Your humans rescued you in 2012, and you are five years old now, so you've been with them since you were a tiny kitten. We're so glad they brought you Home! You are a great beauty, and you know it. Whenever your dear Meowmie tells you so, you flop over and roll around and bathe yourself, with her as your audience. You and your kitty housemates Archie and Shadow all get along just great! You and they and Meowmie all love each other very much, don't you. What a delightful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Cookie (and Archie and Shadow), on being chosen today's Cat(s) of the Day! We hope you and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Sir Terry Pratchett (19482015), Sourcery

Blog Entries
    You are so right, Cookie has cute nailed, written all over her, professionally, perfectly cute beyond measure! Very sweet too. Loved all the pics.

Cutie Cookie!

Hi Cookie! Happy Cat of the Day to you, and to your darling siblings Archie and Shadow, too!

What a beautiful American Shorthair you are, Cookie, beautiful body and heart! And being as much of a looker as you are, it's no wonder you respond to the word..."beautiful" (in addition to being "totally cute)! You're gorgeous and you know it, so why not flaunt it? How blessed your forever human is, having blessed with not just 1 but 3 incredibly precious furkids in you, Archie and Shadow, the "3 amigos,"...triply blessed! We are so grateful to your family for choosing rescue, opening up their home and hearts to one most deserving kitty...make that 3!

Thanks for ending my day with a BIG smile, sweetheart! Meeting you and your sibbies; learning of the love you and your family share; seeing all of your heart-melting photos has been the perfect end to my day! Hope you and the entire furry crew are enjoying a super special, fun filled day of celebration, being loved and pampered to pieces, treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, cuddles and smooches to you, beautiful Cookie, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY DAY! Love to precious Shadow and Archie, too!

Those eyes!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dear Cookie, what a beautiful tabby and white American Shorthair girl you are. You have the sweetest face with those big green eyes. I'm so glad to read that you are in your forever home now, after having a bit of a rough start. How fun that you also have Archie and Shadow as playmates, they are very beautiful and cute as well.
    I wish you and the whole family a wonderful day full of celebration, lots of cuddles and all of your favorite treats.
    cats4ever

Congrats on being Cat of the Day, beautiful Cookie.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God, who are called according to his purpose.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Cute Cookie!

Cookie, you are such a pretty little thing. Your emerald green eyes are simply charming. It's good that you know what "beautiful" means, you're going to be hearing it not only from your human, but from everyone on this website today! Today's a special day for you, cuddly Cookie, and I hope that it's filled with all sorts of playtime with your humans and Archie and Shadow, snuggles, and some of your favorite treats! Wishing you many happy years with your loving family, dear Cookie, Archie, and Shadow!
    Charlie the Cat

Happy Cat of the Day to dear Cookie! Love to Archie and Shadow too!