Thread: Beautiful Rebellina~

Beautiful Rebellina~

"A thing of beauty is a joy for ever:
    Its lovliness increases; it will never
    Pass into nothingness; but still will keep
    A bower quiet for us, and a sleep
    Full of sweet dreams, and health, and quiet breathing."

Those immortal words, penned by the storied poet, John Keats, instantly came to mind as I read your family's moving, love filled tribute to their beautiful Baby, as I gazed over your painfully precious photos. Beautiful in life, indeed, and now as a heavenly angel, the joy you brought to your humans' days lives on, everlasting. How blessed they were, having known your joyfulness, your beautiful spirit, those amazing 9 1/2 years. Even as you entered your golden years, you continued to delight them with your spunk and your antics, enjoying them, and life, to their fullest, continuing to be their source of constant love.

Through most of her life she was full of energy and entertainment with her enormously cheery/lovable personality. She kept my sister on her toes and was a great snuggle buddy when she was down. She was a constant source of love for the whole family.

And while you may no longer be there with your family, physically, your bright, beautiful spirit lives on in all of their hearts until that happy day of reunion. A family couldn't hope for a sweeter, more loving furkid than you, beautiful Baby. They just don't come any more special than you.

Baby had the greatest little life that anyone could have ever hoped for and all of our lives, especially my sister's, were made better having known her.

Great thanks to your dear family for sharing you with us today, giving us the honor of paying tribute to one most deserving girl, their Pet of a Lifetime. Bless you, sweet Baby girl. Enjoy the fun filled day of celebration I know all of our fur angels are throwing you today, there at the Rainbow Bridge, and continue to send down your love to your humans...They miss you so very much!

Precious beyond words...

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Rebellina

Name:  fer.jpg
Views: 27
Size:  19.6 KB

R.I.P. Rebellina
    You were certainly part of the family and
    are very much missed.

Dearest Rebellina, a.k.a. Baby, what a stunningly gorgeous ferret lady you are, in earthly life and now as a glorious Angel at the Rainbow Bridge! Thank you for sharing those great photos with us, which show off your beauty and your delightful personality so well. You were the first pet for your young person, and you made her and all your family members smile with your antics and energy. You lived quite a long ferret earthly life, nine and a half years. You were a great snuggle-buddy for your young friend and a constant source of love for the whole family. You and they all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you shared and still share and always will!

Congratulations, darling Rebellina, on being chosen today's Pet of the Day! We hope you and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite Angelic treats and games. We know there is great rejoicing in your honor at the Bridge!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Sir Terry Pratchett (19482015), Sourcery

Blog Entries
    It is crystal clear how much Rebellina was loved and adored, she could not possibly have been more cute and sweet!! I am touched that we get to honor your beloved Baby with you today. Such a very special POTD.

Congratulations to Baby's (Rebellina's) loving family for her POTD honor! What a sweetheart! We all of her precious photos! We all know the pain of losing our beloved, 4-legged, family members . . . but they are NEVER forgotten and live forever in our hearts and minds! X's and O's to Sweet Baby in Heaven! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net

Rebellina, what a beautiful ferret lady you were and what a beautiful Angel you are now. Congrats to you and you loving family on being Pet of the Day.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God, who are called according to his purpose.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana