Thread: Beautiful Bruiser!

Beautiful Bruiser!

Dearest Bruiser, what a gorgeous guy you are! That brown-tabby-and-white fur is so pretty, and what a sweet face you have with that cute pink nose and the lovely big golden eyes. Thank you for sharing those great photos with us! You are so good-looking in them all, handsome and safe and happy, and it is so nice to see you cuddled up with dear Meowmie there! I wish I could reach through the screen and down to Longview, TX to pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Meowmie will pet you for me .

And what a touching story of rescue and recovery and love you have to tell! It broke my heart to read of the horrific abuse you suffered at the hands of those young alleged-humans. I sincerely hope they were arrested and prosecuted and sent to jail, though what I really think should have happened is the same things done to them that they did to you. I am so glad and grateful that your dear Purrrsons's brother and neighbor were able to save you from those creeps and the dogs they threw you to.

Brother thought you were going to pass away, but you rallied and started exploring the house! You have been in your Furrrever home ever since, thankfully, safe and loved and well cared for. You are affectionate with your Purrrsons but skittish with strangers, especially men, which is understandable. You're playful in spurts and like to jump and run. You and your dear Purrrsons all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Bruiser, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrsons and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Sir Terry Pratchett (19482015), Sourcery

Congratulations on being honored as Cat of the Day, Bruiser - you sure deserve it!

What a handsome tabby boy you are, with your beautiful white chest and tummy. And you have the sweetest face and a cute pink nose.

I am so very sorry you had to go though the horrible abuse from those kids and the dogs. I will never understand why some people can be so mean! But luckily, you were rescued. I hope they were prosecuted - and will never ever be allowed near a cat again!

Although you had this horrible experience, you still are affectionate to your family and you even like to play, jump and run. What a trooper you are!

I'm so glad you now live in a safe home where you are loved and taken care of. I loved seeing the picture where you are cuddled up with your meowmie.

Have a wonderful day of celebration with your family, get pampered with some extra yummy treats and lots of loving! I send you kisses and wish you happiness and good health for the rest of your life, sweetie!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Bruiser, you are a stunningly handsome tabby tuxedo boy, and an utter miracle to have survived so perfectly what you went through!

(I hope those kids were thoroughly scared enough when the police showed up and turned over a new leaf afterwards. )

You found a wonderful home and I wish you many many happy and healthy years with your human(s)!
    "You can say any foolish thing to a dog, and the dog will give you a look that says, 'Wow, you're right! I never would've thought of that!'" -- Dave Barry

Dear Bruiser, what a handsome tabby man you are, and what a survivor. I'm still crying while I'm typing. Never, ever will I understand how anybody could do such a thing to an animal.
    I'm so glad that this heartbreaking story had such a happy ending for you. You live with your beloved furever family, and nobody will ever hurt you again. Sweet boy, you deserve only the best.
    So make the most of your special day, and ask your family for extra cuddles and all of your favorite treats.
    cats4ever

What a tough, resilient little fellow. I'm glad there were people like your brother who cared for him.

Beautiful Bruiser!

Bruiser, you are one tough little fellow. Even though you came from a rough situation, you are now with a kind human who can give a sweet kitty like you all the love, cuddles, and playtime he deserves! You're so cute cuddled up on the bed. Today's a special day for you, lovely Bruiser, and I'm sending you lots of virtual hugs and cuddles. Wishing you many happy years with your loving human.
    Charlie the Cat

Beautiful, brave Bruiser!

Hi Bruiser! Happy Cat of the Day! So happy to meet you, sweetheart!

I'm sickened, heartbroken, in tears reading of the unspeakable, horrific abuse you suffered at the hands of those evil boys! Your survival is nothing short of miraculous! Endless thanks to your hero daddy, your rescuer, for coming to your aid, for choosing not to put you to sleep, instead, bringing you home to pass on, surrounded by loving humans. BUT, you surprised them all, Bruiser, didn't you, choosing to fight, to live, knowing that you HAD a reason to live, knowing that with this family you would have every chance at a happy, new life! You truly are a miracle kitty, Bruiser, having beaten the odds, going on to enjoy a life rich with love, peace and happiness! That photo of you with your mom says it all!

Endless thanks to your daddy for saving you, to your mommy for stepping in as your daddy set off to keep us safe! So many heroes in this rescue story, but none more brave than you, Bruiser! Your fighting spirit, your will to live, you big heart are an inspiration to us all! And I know that your daddy in Utah is one proud papa, seeing you being honored here today!

Thanks for ending my day with a BIG smile, Bruiser! Seeing all of your heart-melting photos, reading your heartening story of survival, has made my afternoon! I hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration, cuddling with your mom, being loved and pampered to pieces, treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, beautiful Bruiser, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!

Forever loved!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries
    Bruiser sure is an impressive little devil aint he? Seriously fine looking fellow. Thank God for you lovely people that made a great big old place for him in your home and heart! He has a fantastic loving life and family now, YEEEEE- Haaaa. He certainly deserves it, poor thing has been through hell! I sure hope those wee budding serial killers get leprosy and ebola with big old helping of hemmerroids on top! Just sayin' Bruiser is the best.

Bruiser is a fighter, and he lives in a home where he is loved.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God, who are called according to his purpose.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Often "rescue" is overused. Your story is the true meaning. What a lucky cat, and what a fighter. And so many years with him now! Thanks for sharing his story.