Thread: Cute Cleo

Cute Cleo

Congratulations on being honored as Cat of the Day, Cleo!

What a lovely girl you are! Your grey coat and golden eyes are beautiful, and you have such a sweet face.

How lucky your family are to have a sweet and affectionate girl like you around. I can tell they love you very much, and you are such a comfort, sleeping with you special person. And you are friendly to everyone.

If your food bowl runs empty you let them know immediately.

Have fun today play, with your toy bird, get lots of cuddles and celebrate with extra treats. I wish you a long, happy and healthy life, sweetie!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Dearest Cleo, what an utterly adorable and sweet-looking Maine Coon girl you are! That grey tabby-patterned fur is so pretty and soft-looking, and you have the sweetest face with those lovely big golden eyes. You look so comfy and relaxed in all those great photos, right at home! I wish I could reach through the screen and down over to Richmond, VA to pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrson will pet you for me .

And what a good friend you are to your dear Purrrson! You are there for her/him no matter how he/she is feeling, giving comfort and love. You are only seven months old and have a lot of growing up to do! You don't know any tricks yet but like to play with your toy bird. You are affectionate when you want to be, but you like people in general. You are very quiet except when you want more food, at which point you speak right up! You like to lay on your dear Purrrson's head or chest when she/he is sleeping. You both love each other very much, don''t you. What a delightful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Cleo, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrson and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Sir Terry Pratchett (19482015), Sourcery

Cutie Cleo!

Hi Cleo! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a gorgeous Maine Coon girl you are, Cleo, beautiful body and soul! Our furkids are the best healers, and you are living proof of that, Cleo! How could your human not feel comforted and at peace, looking at that sweet face, into those beautiful, yellow eyes, stroking your soft coat! I'm so glad your mom/dad has you to turn to for unconditional love and comfort, to lean on during those difficult times. A human couldn't hope for a more purrfect furkid than you, sweetheart! You're a treasure!

Tell your human thank you, for sharing her very touching tribute with us, including all of those precious photos! Meeting you has been a warm and sunny antidote to my cold and snowy day! I hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration, sweetheart, playing with your toy birdie, cuddling with your mom/dad, being treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, beautiful Cleo, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!

Precious beyond words!!!

Last edited by tatsxxx11; 03-10-2017 at 03:26 PM.

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Congrats to beautiful Cleo on being Cat of the Day.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God, who are called according to his purpose.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Dear Cleo, what a beautiful Maine Coon girl you are. You are still very young, so you have time to grow into a regal Maine Coon lady. How wonderful that you are working your cat magic to help and comfort your purrson.
    I love all of your pictures, you look so soft and cuddly. Good for you that you let everybody know when the bowl is empty!
    This is your special day, sweet Cleo. Have a great celebration with your family, and I wish all of you many more happy and healthy years together.
    cats4ever

Blog Entries
    Huge shout out to young and very pretty Cleo! I am so glad that whoever you are, you are taking care of yourself and your clinical depression. It takes courage and strength to admit it and walk through it, you deserve credit. Cleo is clearly a very good choice for a companion! What a beautiful, sweet kitten!!! Cheers to both Cleo and you!

Cute Cleo!!

Aw... Cleo, you're such a sweetie! You've helped your human so, so, much. You are very loved. I bet your silvery, blue-grey fur is as soft as can be. Today's a special day for you, lovely Cleo, and I hope it's filled with cuddles as playtime with your toy birdie. Wishing you many happy years with your loving family, sweetie!
    Charlie the Cat