Thread: Oscar the Model!

Oscar the Model!

Good morning, Oscar! Happy Dog of the Day!

Aww! What an adorable, oh so fluffy, painfully precious, most photogenic Poodle X you are, Oscar! Just look at that face, those BIG brown eyes, that black button nose! No wonder your modeling skills are in such demand, Oscar, for the camera sure loves you! Wow, 2 commercials and a print ad under your belt! Now that's impressive! (Wonder if I've ever seen you on TV!) You truly are one super special boy, Oscar, one in a million! Your mom and your dad, Michael, are so very blessed, having a furkid, a sweet and loving companion, a stress reducer, a best friend for life in you! You're the best, beautiful inside and out, and so very deserving of your big day under the spotlight!!!

Many thanks to your mom for sharing your heartwarming backstory, not to mention all of those precious photos with us! Meeting you has truly warmed and brightened my cold and snowy day! Hope you enjoy a very special, fun filled Dog of the Day celebration, meeting up with all of your adoring friends and fans, cuddling on the couch with your parents for some Netflix binging, playing with your kitty cat, being treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, adorable Oscar, our super special, super star Dog of the Day, EVERY day!

Modeling's hard work!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Oscar

Name:  dog.jpg
Views: 31
Size:  48.4 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    What an absolute cutie.
    So glad you moved to a cooler climate.
    Celebrate your special day.

Dearest Oscar, you are gorgeous! What a stunning Poodle-mix doggie you are! It is easy to see you as the professional model you are, in all those great photos. And what a delightful personality you have! You are very affectionate with everyone you meet, especially children. You love snuggling and spooning with your dear parents in bed! Your antics and energy make them smile, and you and they love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Oscar, on being chosen today's Dog of the Day! We hope you and your dear parents and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Sir Terry Pratchett (19482015), Sourcery

Congrats on being Dog of the Day, adorable Oscar.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God, who are called according to his purpose.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Blog Entries
    Totally get why Oscar's a supermodel! Oscar sounds like a sweetheart, excellent DOTD!