Thread: Sir, Cooper!

Sir, Cooper!

What a handsome boy! His image jumped off the page at me.

I can only imagine the positive influence he has on those in his life. A 10 mile run! I'm lucky I can run to the refrigerator and back.

Congratulations, Cooper! Enjoy your day, every day!

Copper, Dog of a Lifetime!

Good morning, beautiful Copper! Happy Dog of the Day from sunny Cape Cod!

What a pleasure it is, having the honor of paying tribute to one most amazing pup...one most worthy Dog of the Day, Dog of the Century, Dog of a Lifetime! I can only imagine the smiles, the oohs and ahhs on the faces of the guests as you accompanied your mom down the aisle, looking so beautiful decked out in that lovely flower collar! Now that is a memory to cherish forever!

There simply just aren't enough words to describe just how special you are, Copper...beautiful, smart, athletic; loyal and loving to a fault with an unparalleled zest for life...what more could a human hope or in a furry family member! And that fact that you started off in life as a rescue, having been raised, trained by a prison inmate through the Colorado Cell Dogs Program, makes your backstory all the more special! Whomever your mentor was, he/she did one fabulous job, getting you off on the right paw! I only wonder if she/he knows just how well her/his efforts have come to fruition!

Suffice it to say your mom couldn't have gifted herself a better birthday present, the gift of unconditional love and devoted companionship that keeps on giving...nearly 9 years and counting (though in looks, spunk and spirit you're more a puppy than adult!
    )

Whatever he is, he's the perfect dog for my active husband and I. Despite being nearly nine years old, he still has the sweet face (and boundless energy) of a puppy, and goes with us for runs, hikes, and swims at the nearby beach. He recently went for a ten-mile run and had plenty of energy left over, only nine months after having surgery to repair a torn knee ligament.

Perfect in every way, that you are, Copper! How blessed your mom and dad are, having an active, life loving, people loving best furkid in you, sweetheart! You're a treasure, beautiful body and soul, truly a Dog of a Lifetime!

Great thanks to your mom for sharing your heartwarming backstory with us, including so many heart-melting photos along with your write up! Meeting you has made my day! Hope you enjoy a very special, adventure packed, fun filled Dog of the Day...meeting up with all of your friends and fans at the dog park, taking a hike or nice, long walk, savoring an extra serving of peanut butter, cuddling with your parents, being spoiled EXTRA rotten! And good news, Copper! Tomorrow the forecast says snow, so...a second day of celebration is on tap Lots of love, hugs and slobbery smooches to you, beautiful Copper, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, Dog of the Century, Dog of a Lifetime!

One of the most stunning doggie photos I've ever seen!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Copper

Name:  dog.jpg
Views: 34
Size:  54.8 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Century.
    You are much loved and part of the family in every way.
    Celebrate your special day.

Congrats on being Dog of the Day everyday, Dear Cooper.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God, who are called according to his purpose.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Blog Entries
    Awww, fell in love with Copper straightaway! I love that he was a perfectly behaved member of your wedding party, also that he is such a beautiful dog. Wishing Copper a very long and healthy life, what a sweetheart!

Dearest Copper, you are adorable! What a gorgeous, handsome, fine-looking doggie you are. And just look at those smiles! You have the most delightful personality, making your dear Mom and Dad (and everyone else you meet) smile with all your antics and energy. You even accompanied them down the aisle at their wedding! You and your dear Parents love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Copper, on being chosen today's Dog of the Day! We hope you and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats, maybe even a special serving of peanut butter.. and a snowy day to go out and enjoy!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Sir Terry Pratchett (19482015), Sourcery