Thread: Pretty Piper

Pretty Piper

Congratulations on being honored as Cat of the Day, Piper!

What a lovely girl you are! You have a beautiful coat with such special markings on your forehead, and look at that fluffy tail and cute pink nose!

No wonder your mom adopted you before any others had a chance. You have grown to be a big adventurous girl now, and everyone can hear your big paws thud throughout the house.

I can tell you have a family who loves you, and you love them, too. You also have a kitty brother to play with. I'm sure the two of you have lots of fun and can make a lot of ruckus!

Have fun today and celebrate with extra treats, playtime with Gizmo... and the dog, and get lots of cuddles. I wish you a long, happy and healthy life, sweetie!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Dearest Piper, what a beautiful fluffy Calico girl you are! That Maine Coon heritage certainly does come through in those great photos. You are so pretty and look so happy and relaxed, and how sweet to see you with your good buddy Gizmo and you as an adorable kitten! And in that picture of you on your back, are you looking for a tummy rub? I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Abingdon, IL to rub it, if so, and pet you, and pet Gizmo and the dog and rub their tummies (only if they like tummy rubs, of course) too! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrsons will pet you all and rub any appropriate tummies for me .

And what an amazing story you have to tell! You and your littermates were rescued as kittens from a kitten mill, then wound up at the store where Meowmie worked. She saw right away that you were special and adopted you before anyone else could. (And we hope your siblings found wonderful homes, too.) We bet Wolfy Angel had something to do with that adoption! You have an utterly delightful Purrrsonality, too. You are a very mischievous and adventurous little tomboy, teasing the doggie, rough-housing with Gizmo, and climbing on things you shouldn't. You love to cuddle with your humans but on your own terms. You and they and Gizmo and the doggie all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Piper, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats. We know Wolfy and the other Angels are all rejoicing at the Rainbow Bridge!

Last edited by phesina; 03-08-2017 at 08:35 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Sir Terry Pratchett (19482015), Sourcery

Pretty Piper! What a darling kitten you were, and what a beautiful cat you are! Your now-mommy met you, realized how special you were and made sure you were adopted ! Now your days are full of fun and love - playing with Gizmo and the dog, enjoying some cuddle time, and being your sweet self! Purr-fect!

Happy Cat of the Day to pretty Piper and love to Gizmo, too!
    I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"When dogs are looking at you, they're essentially hugging you with their eyes." -- Dr. Brian Hare

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Precious Piper!

Hi Piper! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a gorgeous Calico young lady you are Piper! Your coat looks SO soft, and how pretty are those markings! It clearly was a case of love at first sight for your mommy, and understandably so! Just look at your baby picture! And being the quick thinker that your mommy is, she scooped you up before any of her friends and co-worker could claim first dibs...and the rest is happy history! (Hopefully all of your siblings found loving homes, too!)

What a beautiful, sweet and loving, personality packed furkid your humans have in you, sweetheart...brother Gizmo, too! The joy, love and laughter you bring to your family's days is a truly a priceless gift!

Thanks to your family for sharing your heartwarming homecoming story, all of those heart-melting photos with us! Meeting you has been the perfect end to my day! Hope you're enjoying a very special, fun filled Cat of the Day, rough housing with brother Gizmo, tormenting the poor doggie, hehe, cuddling with your peeps, being loved and pampered to pieces by your fawning humans! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Piper, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day! Love to adorable Gizmo, too!

You do Wolfy's legacy proud, sweetheart!

Last edited by tatsxxx11; 03-08-2017 at 05:19 PM.

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries
    Piper is amazing, loved her baby picture too! Perfect COTD!!

Dear Piper, what a beautiful Calico lady you are, so soft and fluffy. I can definitely see the Maine Coon in you. Thanks to your mom's quick thinking you found your forever home. I hope your siblings were just as lucky. And what a great family you have, complete with your kitty brother Gizmo.
    I hope that you, Gizmo and your parents celebrate your special day in style, with lots of bellyrubs and all of your favorite treats.
    cats4ever

What a beautiful Calico you are Piper. Congrats on being Cat of the Day.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God, who are called according to his purpose.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Purrfect Piper!

Piper, you are a lovable, cuddly, kitty! I could just bury my face in your long luscious fur. I hope your special day is filled with all the adorable things you love to do: climbing, playing with Gizmo, and of course, lots of cuddles! Congratulations on being COTD, sweet Piper. I'm sending lots of virtual coddles your way. Wishing you many happy years with your loving family, sweetie!
    Charlie the Cat