Thread: Felix

Felix

Name:  bun.jpg
Views: 15
Size:  26.9 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    You are one handsome fellow.
    A much loved pet.
    Celebrate your world famous day.

Adorable Felix!

Hi Felix in Germany! Happy Pet of the Day!

Oh my! What a beautiful bun you are, Felix! Your coloring and markings are gorgeous! Love those touches of black rimming your eyes, those splotches on your sweet, little nose, and I can only imagine how soft to the touch your coat is! How lucky you are, to be so loved by your devoted young human, how lucky is he/she, having a best friend, a playmate, sweet and loving companion in you! You're a treasure, Felix, beautiful inside and out, and so very worthy of your Pet of the Day reign!

Thanks to your forever family for sharing your backstory and all of those heart-melting photos with us! Meeting you has been a welcome ray of sunshine on this dark and rainy day! Hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration, sweetheart, being treated to lots of extra playtime with your young person, munching on yummy treats, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, adorable Felix, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!

Such a pretty crown!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries
    Felix is so cute in his miniature daisy chain tiara! It must be lovely coming home to darling Felix every day!

Dearest Felix, what an adorable German rabbit you are! Your fur looks so soft and you have the sweetest face, and you are so cute with your daisy-chain crown! You and your dear young person love each other very much, don't you. Every day he/she plays with you and strokes you, which you enjoy very much. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Felix, on being chosen today's Pet of the Day! We hope you and your dear person and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Sir Terry Pratchett (19482015), Sourcery

Congrats on being today's Pet of the Day, handsome Felix.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God, who are called according to his purpose.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana