Thread: Wonderful Whiskey

Wonderful Whiskey

Congratulations on being honored as Cat of the Day, Whiskey!

What a handsome light orange boy you are, with your beautiful golden coat and eyes. And you have the sweetest face!

Being so adventurous, your family have to keep a close eye on you, but you still get to go out and explore a little, and you love it! I hope won't get into any dangerous situations, though. The fall you had from that window sounds really scary.

Now that you have a sister, I bet the two of you are having lots of fun and play all the time, and how sweet that you take such good care of her, grooming and snuggling with each other. You still crave some cuddle time with your family, though, you wake them up every morning to make sure they get up and play fetch with you.

Have fun today, get pampered and share some extra yummy treats with Zoe, and lots of playtime and cuddles. I send you kisses and wish you a long, happy and healthy life, sweetie!

SO sweet!!
    Name:  07d.jpg
Views: 63
Size:  180.9 KB

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Whiskey, I hope you hang on to the three remaining years of your nine lives for a long time!

At two years old you are still a juvenile so no wonder you are such a character! Of course - why grow up?

I love this pic of you and Zoe - it's the perfect "tail heart". I wish you many many happy and healthy years with Zoe and your hoomins.

"You can say any foolish thing to a dog, and the dog will give you a look that says, 'Wow, you're right! I never would've thought of that!'" -- Dave Barry

Dear Whiskey, what a handsome Ginger Tabby man you are. At your tender age, you have already had some ordeals that might have taken a few of your nine lives. I believe, though, with your loving and caring family, you will be with them for many more years.
    And now, you have a baby sister, Zoe. You are taking excellent care of her. Those pictures are wonderful, I agree with Catty1, the "tail heart" is perfect. It says it all.
    I hope that you, Zoe and your parents have a great celebration today, with lots of cuddles and all of your favorite treats.
    cats4ever

Sweet Whiskey and little sister Zoe are such dear kitties! I agree with my friend Randi- that Whiskey and Zoe must play together and have lots of fun! Whiskey is the cutest "kitty alarm clock"! And I agree with Catty1, the tail heart is perfect! Happy Cat of the Day to Whiskey and Zoe!
    I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"When dogs are looking at you, they're essentially hugging you with their eyes." -- Dr. Brian Hare

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Blog Entries
    Madly in love with Whiskey here, excellent photos and the name suits him perfectly! Zoey is adorable too, I wonder if they want to go outside today? Cold and snowing in Vancouver here, usually a lot more snow and colder in Alberta! Hope ya snuggle up and stay warm on Whiskeys special day!

Beautiful Whiskey!

Greetings Whiskey! Happy Cat of the Day to you, and props to your adorable sister Zoe, too!

What a handsome ginger boy you are, Whiskey! Your muted ginger coloring is gorgeous, and so are those HUGE, sparkling green eyes of yours! But your physical beauty pales in comparison to your beautiful spirit, your loving heart! That photo of you so lovingly cuddling with, bathing your sister, says it all! As your mommy says, your family is truly blessed, having a big, beautiful, cuddly furkid and best friend in you! You're the best, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Great thanks to your family for sharing your heartwarming backstory and so many heart-melting photos with us! Meeting you has been a ray of sunshine on this grey and gloomy day! Hope you're enjoying a fun filled Cat of the Day, safely exploring the outdoors with your humans, cuddling with sister Zoe, being treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, beautiful Whiskey, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day! Love to precious Zoe, too!

Be still my heart!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Whiskey, you are utterly adorable. What an incredibly beautiful ginger tabby young man you are! And what fabulous photos you've shared with us, and thank you! You are stunning in each and every one, and your dear Purrrson is quite a talented photographer. Most precious are the pictures of you with your little sister Zoe, first you hugging her and bathing her when she was still a little kitten, and then that one of you two making that Purrrfect "tail heart." I wish I could reach through the screen and up over to Edmonton to pet you both! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrsons will pet you for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! You are full of energy and fun and make your dear Purrrsons smile with all your antics. You are dog-like, coming when called and playing fetch and enjoying good-kitty pets. You are their alarm clock, waking them every day on your schedule. You like to explore outside, but you are only allowed out under supervision, to keep you safe.

And what a fantastic big brother you are to your little sister Zoe! You fell in love with her right away, and you take great care of her. When you aren't play-fighting, you are snuggling and grooming each other. You and she and your dear Purrrsons all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you all share!

Congratulations, darling Whiskey (and Zoe), on being chosen today's Cat(s) of the Day! We hope you both and your dear Purrrsons and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Sir Terry Pratchett (19482015), Sourcery

Wonderful Whiskey!

Whiskey, what a dear kitty you are! I absolutely love your cream-colored fur, and your sweet smile in that picture of you in the backyard. It's good that your humans supervise you outside, there's lots of dangers for free-roaming kitties. You are so sweet and it's great how you have a fellow kitty, Zoe, to cuddle and play with. It's a miracle that you survived that fall from the bedroom, be sure you tell Zoe not to try that. Hopefully you can find some harmless mischief to get into to keep you and Zoe entertained.
    Today is a special day for you, lovely Whiskey, and I hope it's filled with fetch, playtime with your humans and Zoe, and lots of cuddles and snuggles. Wishing you and Zoe many happy years with your loving humans, sweet kitties!
    Charlie the Cat

What a handsome ginger tabby you are, Whiskey. Congrats on being Cat of the Day. Happy COTD to Zoe too.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God, who are called according to his purpose.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Thank you for sharing your beautiful cat's story with us all. I am so happy when I see cats in wonderful and loving homes - and you have two!! I have been a cat rescue volunteer for many years and love reading about cats finding their paradise on Earth. I just want to mention also that a cat who pants could be having respiratory distress - please google that so that if it happens again you will know what to do. Long and healthy life to your fur family.
    Please have your pets sterilized as soon as possible to lower, and one day hopefully eliminate, unwanted and abandoned pets. It IS our responsibility. Adopting from a shelter also helps - encouraging breeders just adds to the overpopulation.
    http://www.petfinder.com/shelters/QC64.html
    Angel Beyli's Mom thanks you!