Thread: Bodacious ButtButt!

Bodacious ButtButt!

Hello, pretty girl! How wonderful that your life was saved and you now have a wonderful home where you can love everyone - especially your humom - and get loved in return.

You are a lovely grey kitty, and still a kitten in age. Congratulations on being Cat of the Day and I wish you many many more loving and happy years with your family.
    "You can say any foolish thing to a dog, and the dog will give you a look that says, 'Wow, you're right! I never would've thought of that!'" -- Dave Barry

Dear ButtButt, you are such a beautiful grey tabby girl. Even "normal" kitties are fancy, there are just no ordinary cats. You also play with your doggie sibling, which makes you special, too. How wonderful that you were rescued, and now you are re-paying your family with love and affection. All of your pictures are beautiful, you look adorable with your Mohawk hairdo.
    I wish you and your family a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.
    cats4ever

Dearest ButtButt, what a pretty kitty girl you are! You are utterly gorgeous with that grey tabby fur that looks so soft and that sweet face with the lovely big green eyes. Thank you for sharing all those great photos with us! You are adorable in every one of them. I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Minocqua, WI to pet you, and pet your doggie pal too! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrents will pet you both for me .

And what a nice story you have to tell! Your dear Purrrents rescued you, saving your life, and thank goodness for them and great thanks to them for reaching out to you and bringing you Home! You love to cuddle and snuggle with them, and you talk with them, too. You are shy of people you don't know but sweet, loving and playful with your dear family members. You and the doggie have great fun playing tag! You and he/she and your dear Purrrsons all love each other very much, don't you. What a delightful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Buttbutt, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 02-16-2017 at 06:40 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Sir Terry Pratchett (19482015), Sourcery

Miss Buttbutt up in beautiful Wisconsin! Hello, pretty girl! I think you're a very special, lovely grey tabby cat! You know "come", you play tag with the dog, and you know how to drink from an open tap! You participate in a conversation sometimes, and you give your special snuggles when they're needed! You are special because you're loved!

Happy Cat of the Day to you, cutie girl! Have fun playing and celebrating!
    I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"When dogs are looking at you, they're essentially hugging you with their eyes." -- Dr. Brian Hare

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Bodacious ButtButt!

Greetings ButtButt! Happy Cat of the Day to one fancy, fabulous...anything but "normal," feline!

Oh, sweet ButtButt, you're a ringer or my first (as an adult) kitty, Fritz! Thanks for the memories, sweetheart! Now I'll admit it, your name alone put the biggest smile on face!
    But then came your fab photos, your daddy's loving tribute his gorgeous girl, and I was a goner! What a lucky kitty you are, ButtButt, being a daddy's girl! Nothing better...I know! hehe And as is so often the case with our rescues, every day you repay the kindness and compassion shown you, letting your humans know just how thankful you are!

But she loves to cuddle and snuggle with me or my girlfriend. She talks to us and never lets us be alone in a room. I think she knows we saved her from dying, and wants to repay us in the only way she knows she can, with love and affection.
    And what a priceless gift that is...your love and affection! But none are luckier than your mom and dad, having a beautiful, loyal and loving best furkid in you, ButtButt! Endless thanks to them for opening up their home and heart to one most deserving girl! You're a treasure, ButtButt, beautiful inside and out, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for ending my day with a BIG smile, sweet baby girl! Hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration, cuddling with your daddy, playing tag with your doggie pal, being treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, beautiful ButtButt, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day! Love to your doggie friend, too!!!

Always better, fresh from the tap!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dear Buttbutt,
    I love your name! Sometimes my human calls me Buttbutt. I think it is a sign of our wonderful purrsonality! Don't feel bad for liking only certain humans. Our love is special! Keep being awesome and congratulations on your special day.
    Sincerely,
    Spook

Congrats on being Cat of the Day, beautiful miss ButtButt.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God, who are called according to his purpose.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Beautiful Buttbutt!

Awww... Buttbutt! What an adorable girl you are! And you are certainly more than simply a "normal cat", you are an amazingly adorably unique kitty. "Come" is already an impressive trick, lots of cats don't do that (either because they don't know their names or just can't be bothered to come) but you, Buttbutt, since you can come when called, show that you are smart and that you love your humans! I love hearing about how you're so affectionate. I'm pretty sure that everyone on this website today want to give you a big giant hug, but you'd probably appreciate hugs from your human more, so they will just have to hug you for all of us Buttbutt fans. I love the picture of you drinking from the sink! Moving water is certainly more exciting than the bowl, isn't it?
    Wishing you all the best on your special day,
    Charlie the Cat