Thread: Gorgeous Mr. Grey

Gorgeous Mr. Grey

Congratulations on being honored as Cat of the Day, Mr. Grey!

What a handsome boy you are! Your coat is so beautiful and soft looking, and you have stunning green eyes and such a sweet face! A real treasure you are!

I can tell you live with a family who love you, and you love them back. Sounds like you're a real cuddle bug, and so well behaved, too... I'm impressed you left the Christmas tree alone.

Have fun today, find a spot in the sun and enjoy a day of celebration with extra yummy treats and lots of attention and cuddles. I send kisses and wish you a long, happy and healthy life, sweetie!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Dear Mr. Grey, what a gorgeous Abyssinian boy you are. I agree, your name suits you very well.
    And how well behaved you are, not messing with the Christmas tree. Psst, don't tell your parents, but those trees are great fun.
    You are also a great cuddler, which makes waking up so much better.
    Mr. Grey, you are definitely a special and beautiful kitty, and I hope you get to celebrate your special day with lots of cuddles and all of your favorite treats.
    cats4ever

Gorgeous Mr. Grey, what a beautiful blue Abyssinian cat you are! Your fur looks so soft to pet, and your sweet face looking out at me! You are two years old and still have your kitten ways! You are good at finding a sunny place to be handsome, and a very great cuddler!

I have to admit I'm with my friend cats4ever- Christmas trees are fun for a kitty But I'll understand completely if you find more interesting things to do again next Christmas.

Happy Cat of the Day, beautiful Mr. Grey! Please have your people give you an extra hug and snuggle for me!
    I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"When dogs are looking at you, they're essentially hugging you with their eyes." -- Dr. Brian Hare

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Gorgeous Mr. Grey!

Greetings Mr. Grey! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a handsome Abby boy you are, Mr. Grey! Your coat looks so soft, and your unique, "blue" coloring is exquisite!!! But oh my gosh, how mesmerizing are those sparkling green eyes! What a lucky family is yours, having a fun loving, well mannered, sweet and cuddly best furkid in you, sweetheart! You're just as special as they come, Mr Grey, beautiful inside and out, and so very deserving of your big day on center stage! I hope you're enjoying a fun filled Cat of the Day, Mr. Grey, basking in a warm sun puddle, cuddling with your humans, playing with your toys, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, snuggles and kisses to you, precious Mr. Grey, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!

SO handsome!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries
    Mr. Grey could not be a finer looking fellow, he is a magnificent and special COTD for Valentines Day!

Dearest Mr. Grey, you are gorgeous indeed! What a fine-looking "blue" Abyssinian you are. That pewter-colored fur looks so very soft and reflects the light so beautifully. And what a sweet face you have, with that cute little orange nose with a grey line on top, and those long, LOOOOOOONG white whiskers, and those lovely big pale-green eyes. Thank you for sharing those great photos with us. That's so cute, you behind your dear Purrrson on the bed, and are you nipping at her fur, I mean hair, there, or just giving us a great big smile? I wish I could reach through the screen and up over to Montreal to pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrson will pet you for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! As your dear Purrrson says, you are a "fun-loving cuddler, which is very sweet," two years old but still acting like a year-old kitten. What a good boy you were at Christmas, not touching the tree but just playing with your own toys by it! You like to find the sunny spot on the bed in the mornings and cuddle there. You and he/she and everyone you know all love each other very much, don't you! What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Mr. Grey, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrson and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Sir Terry Pratchett (19482015), Sourcery

Great Mr. Grey

Dear Mr. Grey,
    What a beautiful blue boy you are! So cute how you still have your kitten-like playfulness, you must keep your humans so entertained! And props to you for not destroying the Christmas tree. You are a very sweet, well-behaved kitty. I love that picture of you in the bed, you look like a mini lion roaring. So precious. Today's a special day for you, sweet Mr. Grey, and I hope that it's filled with playtime and cuddles,
    Charlie the Cat

What a handsome blue Abyssinian you are, Mr Grey. Congrats on being Cat of the Day.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God, who are called according to his purpose.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana