Thread: Sensational, spectacular Storm!

Sensational, spectacular Storm!

Dearest Storm, what an adorable young lady you are! That orange tabby fur is so pretty and soft-looking, and what a sweet face you have, with that cute little white chin and the pink nose and the lovely big eyes. And you are only 9 months old, still a growing girl! Thank you for sharing all those great photos with us.! You are so relaxed and happy in them all. I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Appleton, WI to pet you, and pet your two older sisters, too! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrsons will pet you all for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! You came to your family to help comfort them after their beloved bunny died. Your young skin-sister-to-be saw you at the shelter (and great thanks to your family for going the shelter route!), and you and she picked each other out to adopt right away. Your dear Purrrsons say Storm is the perfect (or Purrrfect) name for you! You make them smile with your antics and energy. They say you would be a YouTube star if you were recorded 24 hours a day. You are also a real love-bug, a purr machine who loves to snuggle. You bring so much joy to your home and family. You and they all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Storm, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your two kitty housemates and your dear Purrrsons and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Sir Terry Pratchett (19482015), Sourcery

Snuggly purr machine Storm!

Hello, sensational orangie girl Storm! What a beautiful kitty you are! I like your pretty eyes and your wonderful tabby markings! I'm glad to see my friend phesina has greeted you today, because she is loved by an orangie girl

I love orange kitties and you are so sweet! How wonderful that you were adopted from the shelter and came to your forever home! You share your home with two older kitties, age seven. You give loads of smiles to your family through your kitten antics and energy! Then it is time to snuggle with your people and purr ! PURR-fect!

I am sending you and your kitty siblings some big hugs and love for a special day! Happy Cat of the Day to dear STorm!
    I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"When dogs are looking at you, they're essentially hugging you with their eyes." -- Dr. Brian Hare

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Congratulations on being honored as Cat of the Day, Storm!

What an adorable orange girl you are! Your colors are beautiful and you have the sweetest face.

Your skin sister has excellent taste in cats, since she picked you, and you were lucky to end up in such a loving home! Having two 7-year old kitties to hang out with is surely fun, too.

I'm sorry you still have a respiratory infection, but with the right treatment, I hope it will clear up soon... sending best wishes.

It must be a joy to have you around, and I bet your family can't wait for the next snuggle with you. You're a treasure and very loved!

Have fun today... and every day, celebrate with your family and get pampered with extra treats, playtime and lots of loving. I wish you a long, happy and healthy life, sweetie!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Hi sensational, spectacular, super special Storm! Happy Cat of the Day to you, from me and my ginger boy, Tigg'r!

What a gorgeous ginger girl you are, Storm, a beauty with such a heartwarming, rags to riches story to tell! It breaks my heart to think you were the last of your liter to be adopted, the only one left struggling with that nasty URI. But in the end your story couldn't have had a happy ending, a happier new beginning...finding your way to that forever family destined to be yours, one that would love you, and care for you, and cherish you...forever and always! Endless thank to your selfless, animal loving family for their dedication to rescue, for opening up their home and hearts to so many, including one extra special and most deserving girl, and to "Saving Paws," for all of their great work, helping to make your and your liter mates happy homecomings a reality! And no doubt, Storm, your beloved bunny predecessor is looking down upon you from above, so happy knowing her/his family is finding such comfort and joy in you! And oh yes, Storm definitely is the perfect name for you...a force to be reckoned with!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you, seeing all of your heart-melting photos, has been the perfect way to end the day! Hope you're enjoying a very special Cat of the Day celebration, being treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Storm, Cat of the Day, EVERY day! Lots of love your kitty sibs, too!

No words needed...

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Super Storm!

Storm, you are a flurry of energy and a mountain of purrs! And what an adorable girl you are! I absolutely love your fur color, most orange kitties are boys, which means that you're a super rare, special kitty! I see in one of your pictures that you have a special perch! You truly look like a queen up there. And you should totally tell your humans to get a webcam, I know I'd like to watch YouTube videos of your crazy, adorable antics. Congratulations on being COTD, dear Storm, I hope that your special day is filled with playtime, snuggles, and purrs,
    Charlie the Cat

Sweet little Storm, what an adorable and beautiful orangie girl you are. The wait at the shelter paid off, you found your forever family. I'm glad that you recovered mostly from your cold. And maybe your parents can get you L-Lysine, a supplement that helps with kitty colds, it can make your eyes better.
    At least it doesn't slow you down, and you are full of energy.
    I hope your family is throwing a big party on your special day today, and I wish you and them many more happy and healthy years together.
    cats4ever

Congrats on being Cat of the Day, beautiful Storm.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God, who are called according to his purpose.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana