Thread: Awesome Alice

Awesome Alice

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 237
Size:  14.4 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    Sounds like you were rescued just in time.
    I'd love to see you run up stairs with those short legs.
    Enjoy your food and your life.
    Celebrate your world famous day

Awesome Alice!

Greetings Alice in the UK! Happy Piggy Pet of the Day, cutie pie!

What a gorgeous wheeker girl you are, Alice! Love your trademark Abyssinian swirls, and oh...what a sweet face! I'm so happy to hear you've settled in so nicely in your new, safe and comfy furever home, Alice! Not a good idea, a guinea pig behing housed anywhere near to foxes! It may have taken a bit of time for you to settle in, but just look at you now! Living and enjoying the good life (minus fruits) to the max! What a lucky girl you are, sweetheart, and equally blessed is your human and big bro Hugo, having a furkid, a furry sibling, as sweet and loving as you! You're a treasure, beautiful inside and out, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Alice! Meeting you today has been such fun! I hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration...chasing brother Hugo and scampering up those stairs, hehe; napping in your igloo; munching on yummy veggies (no fruit!); cuddling with your human, receiving oodles of kisses; being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, snuggles and smooches to you, precious Alice, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day! Love to dear brother Hugo, too!

SO beautiful!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Congratulations, Alice, on being POTD! You are adorable, precious, gorgeous, brilliant, clever and Heaven-sent! We are so glad you now have a wonderful, SAFE life, full of love, nutrition, fun and security. Pet rabbits and rodents, including cavies (gps) are NOT wild and are NOT outdoor pets. Pet rodents are delicate, susceptible to predators/heart attacks/illness/weather/boredom/loneliness outdoors. (In the USA, the Humane Society will not allow people to adopt rodents and house them outdoors.) Our precious cavies/gps share our living room with us and we interact with them all day/night. They are FAMILY and more-than-precious to us. Sending prayers, and best wishes for a long, happy, healthy, fun, safe life INDOORS with your new, caring, conscientious human parent! God Bless you, Darling Alice! XOXO http://www.guineapigsrfun.net

Dearest Alice, you are adorable! What a beautiful Abyssinian Guinea Pig you are! And what a story you have to tell.. I am so glad you have this terrific home now, after having been in some awful place where you were threatened by a fox. Now you live with your dear mummy, who knows how to take care of you properly, and your big brother Hugo. You have fun running up and down stairs and chasing after Hugo and hiding under his long fur. You and he and mummy all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Alice, on being chosen today's Pet of the Day! We hope that you and mummy and Hugo and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats, maybe some special cucumber and red pepper!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

What a beautiful Absyssinian Guinea Pig you are, Alice.

Congratulations on being today's Pet of the Day.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana