Thread: Precious Piper!

Precious Piper!

Hi Piper! Happy Dog of the Day!

What a treat it is, seeing your beautiful, sweet, smart as a whip self up on my screen this dark and rainy morning! Great thanks to your human for sharing so many heart-melting photos with us, along with your heartwarming backstory! We can clearly see that you are now one happy, healthy, confident, life loving girl! After such a rough start at life you're finally living the life you always deserved, your life loving spirit shining brightly; your human finally having her/his dream of having a dog of her own, come true! What a heavenly match! (Hopefully Fritz has found a loving forever home too!)

I can only imagine how hard it must have been for your first family to surrender you. But thankfully they finally made the right decision, did the responsible thing. We all know how "rough" young kids can be with pets. But it is not until the parents are able to properly supervise their kids' interactions with our vulnerable friends, teach them respect and proper manners, that an animal companion should be welcomed home.

How blessed your family is, having a beautiful, sweet and loving best furkid in you, Piper! You're a treasure, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Enjoy a fun filled day of celebration, sweetheart, prancing with delight, rolling in the grass (or snow!), meeting and making new friends, being treated to all your big, beautiful heart desires and more! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Piper, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!

Joyful!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Fritz

Yes, Fritz was adopted into a loving home not long after I got Piper. Happy endings for both dogs!

Piper

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dogf.jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	17.5 KB 
ID:	61587

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    What a beautiful girl you are.
    I'm so glad you FINALLY got into your loving home.
    Celebrate your special day.

Dearest Piper, what a beautiful girl you are, and what an amazing story you have to tell! I'm so glad you finally came to live in your Furrrever home that you always deserved! You are adorable and have the sweetest personality, too. Thanks for sharing all those delightful photos with us. You and your dear family members all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Piper, on being chosen today's Dog of the Day! We hope you and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Sir Terry Pratchett (19482015), Sourcery

Cuties

Kit Kat and Piper! 😁
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Piper

More Piper pics.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_6917.JPG 
Views:	12 
Size:	1.61 MB 
ID:	61589   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0667.JPG 
Views:	14 
Size:	396.6 KB 
ID:	61590   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_6408.JPG 
Views:	11 
Size:	1.79 MB 
ID:	61591  

Blog Entries
    Piper is crazy adorable! So glad you saved her from that ill suited home, I'll bet she is in heaven, so grateful! Glad she is yours!,

Blog Entries
    P.s. love all the photos!

So many wonderful photos of such a wonderful girl!

Thank you!
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Sir Terry Pratchett (19482015), Sourcery

Congrats on being Dog of the Day, beautiful Piper.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God, who are called according to his purpose.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Bless you being there for Piper. What a lucky little girl she is to have such a wonderful Mom like you

My dear late Poodle, Shadow, was Dog of the Day on here a couple of years ago.