Thread: Wonderful Redd!

Wonderful Redd!

Congratulations, Redd, on being POTD! You are a petite, teeny, tiny, handsome, little cutie-pie! (We mice!) We are so glad you have found a wonderful, loving forever family! We wish all people knew how special and precious mice are! Last month, we adopted 3 adorable mice from our local Humane Society: http://www.guineapigsrfun.net/275827561 Mice are precious little gifts from God! Best wishes for a long, happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Sweet Boy! XOXO Our rescued Marty Mouse: http://www.guineapigsrfun.net/275827547

Adorable Redd!

Good morning, Redd! Happy Pet of the Day!

What a beautiful, brindle Fancy Mouse you are, Redd, and just as sweet and loving as you are beautiful in looks; truly a gentle soul! We too are SO grateful to your human for rescuing you, opening up her/his heart and home to one extra special and most deserving little boy. Thanks to her/him, and your 3 doting sisters, who have so lovingly taken you under their paws, you're finally enjoying the stress free, carefree, love filled life every animal companion deserves! You truly are one extra special boy, Redd, and your family so very lucky to have a best friend and loving companion in you! You're the best!

Thanks or the BIG smiles, cutie pie! Meeting you, being treated to all of your heart-melting photos, has truly brightened my dark and rainy morning! Enjoy your well earned day of honor, Redd, spinning on your wheel, cuddling with your sisters and human, munching on yummy pumpkin seeds, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, adorable Redd, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!

Precious!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Redd

Name:  moiuse.jpg
Views: 36
Size:  9.0 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    I'm so glad you found a loving home and
    some girls to groom you.
    Celebrate your world famous day.

Dearest Redd, you are adorable! What a pretty little Fancy mouse you are. And what a sweet story you have to tell! We are so glad your dear person took you home after you were being beaten up by the other mice in the pet store. Now you live in the perfect home, complete with three lady-mice for companions! You and they and your dear person all love each other very much, don't you. What a delightful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Redd, on being chosen today's Pet of the Day! We hope you and your dear sisters and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Sir Terry Pratchett (19482015), Sourcery

Blog Entries
    Redd sounds so gentle and sweet, amazing little POTD!

You are an adorable Fancy Mouse, Redd. I am s glad you are now living in a safe home. Congrats on being POTD.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God, who are called according to his purpose.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana